Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need Enic to sell to some rich tyrant fucking scumbag, get a proper manager and get him some quality players. Because we are a million miles away.

Fuck off Levy, and the same goes for most of these useless cunt players you have provided to the work-experience boy to 'manage.'

Actually feel a sense of relief this season is now over.

What a shambles of a team. Imagine we were the side in a must win game and Leeds the side with nothing in the line.

Takes off Bale one of our best chances of getting a goal, leaves Lo Celso on who has been awful all game, Dier at fault for the 3rd goal as well playing their them all on.

We need an entire new back 5 to a man they are fucking awful.

They show a half-a-seconf replay of that VAR-check the fucking cunts!!!!!

No doubt in my mind this league is CORRUPT AS FUCK!!!! FUCK YOU SKY AND FUCK YOU F.A.!!!!!

I don't understand

We beat Sheffield Utd

Must be the refs fault we are losing

60 quid for a complete dead rubber against villa

It makes me sick that there will be 10,000 fucking idiots in our fanbase that will pay up the money and kiss Levy's arsehole while doing it

Back
Top Bottom