Kane’s last home game for Spurs - Brentford, 1230 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

OK - I'm sure at times it happened, my job never allowed me to be a ST holder, but I went whenever I could, and I have no recollection of it, but I can understand it in the GG period, where nobody wanted the twat, and he would have had to have delivered back to back league titles to gain acceptance.
God knows why you remember John Pratt being booed, when there were players like Anthony Gardner and the ex West Ham donut Davenport? They deserved stoning.
At the time he played for us he was ex-Coventry and future West Ham donut Davenport...

His crap mate he was purchased as a rb and now we are saying his more suited to rcb! We can’t keep moving players about. Either he can control a ball, pass it to a team mate or cross it or he can’t. He can’t do the basic as and has no real pace.
He is decent and can do many things including defend which people forget. There is rarely any danger on Emerson's side or a defensive lap.

The only thing he can't do right now is get to the byline and/or cross.

Back
Top Bottom