Just Popped In To Tell You All How Fed Up I Am

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fixed

kjN78Qh.jpg

What obvious Troll, all i see is that tasty piece of ass with the nice hat in the back

Until this point I believed you were just a Spurs fan with some different and slightly controversial views. Sometimes you exaggerated a bit, but fair enough it was your opinion. But this... this is just sad. :avbcringe: Why not just try and enjoy following our club and feel grateful that our club are signing Soldado instead of Docherty?

Or you know, as others are saying: FUCK OFF YOU GOONER TROLL! :kaboullol:

Mr AR might have odd ideas & opinions but despite being a moany old git (but actually funny in the flesh believe it or not) he is 100% Spurs. I doubt there are many on here that have been to as many home, away & European games as him.
I was thinking the same. :harryblow:

Mr AR might have odd ideas & opinions but despite being a moany old git (but actually funny in the flesh believe it or not) he is 100% Spurs. I doubt there are many on here that have been to as many home, away & European games as him.
I meant that arcwelder hears people saying "Just fuck off once and for all, you clueless troll gooner cunt" to him.

AR sounds like my Uncle. He lives in Hong Kong and took my cousins to watch us against Sunderland. His response: "Typical Spurs. Useless as ever. We'll bottle this season just like we've bottled every season since you were born"

There must be just something about us Spurs fans.
:avbmad:

Does he utter the phrases 'You're getting a footballing lesson' and 'cunt' alternately - even when we're playing well?

If so I think I've had the pleasure of being near him at a match.

Does he utter the phrases 'You're getting a footballing lesson' and 'cunt' alternately - even when we're playing well?

If so I think I've had the pleasure of being near him at a match.

Depends whether you sit in the PL lower although he probably has a wider repertoire than that!

Sorry fella, a realised that i was just pointing out that some people keep calling Mr AR a Gooner when it has already been proven otherwise.
Hows the tan?
Thats cool, but it isn't here! Its not so much the heat but the humidity thats draining.
As for MrAR - funny that he gets called a gooner by a troll who turns every board he posts on into a toxic wasteland, and is accused of trolling.
There's a word for people like that..........

Thats cool, but it isn't here! Its not so much the heat but the humidity thats draining.
As for MrAR - funny that he gets called a gooner by a troll who turns every board he posts on into a toxic wasteland, and is accused of trolling.
There's a word for people like that..........
And the word is..
original.gif

If he was sin binned for his opinion, that's a bit soviet. If he was sin binned for posting new threads for everyone to debate his opinion, whenever he has anything he wants to say, that's not that harsh IMO - if you accept the premise of the sin bin in the first place.

He basically spams the forum with "everyone pay attention, I have spoken".

Depends whether you sit in the PL lower although he probably has a wider repertoire than that!

Game I'm thinking of I was in the PL Lower yep. Was the day we made it into the Champions League Quarter Final but got taught a "Footballing Lesson" by AC Milan

:harryfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom