Just Popped In To Tell You All How Fed Up I Am

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With the imminent sale of Bale, what the hell is going top happen. I appreciate we have made a few signings, albeit in my opinion pretty average ones. Of course, the most stupid move is to have sold Caulker, especially when our remaining centre halves are so injury prone. The fact is that yet again Levy will see the transfer season as an opportunity to make loads of dosh. He will no doubt sell Bale on the final day, leaving no time to spend some of the money on a decent player.

The thing that most worries me is the idiot of a manager we have. His one and only tactic last years was to get the ball to Bale. We all know that without Bale his tactics would have left us mid table at best. Now we have no bale, I doubt he knows what a plan "B" is. Despite what the media may be saying, expect a very disappointing season, I know I am.

Just Popped In To Tell You How Much Of A Cunt I Am

fixed

kjN78Qh.jpg

You must have come close to jacking in the ST this year Si?
There are still 10 tickets left for Espanyol if you want to come & see all our lovely new signings.....

Despite what the media may be saying, expect a very disappointing season, I know I am.

You actually want people to be disappointed (today, as in just suddenly become disappointed) about a hypothetical football scenario you have predicted to occur, presumably based on mountains of empirical evidence? Son, you need some other hobbies or something!

Back
Top Bottom