Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If this is your view then no feking way you will improve the club. You will need to see the common denominator of him winning trophy everywhere including Manure and cannot win one here so what does that say about Spurs? Are you interested in improving Spurs as a club or not?

Nailed it!

No, Poch who is the superior manager won nothing before joining Spurs and took the club to completely another level despite getting routinely undermined by pathetic chairman with Napoleon syndrome, while Dinosaur who won trophies by outspending his opponents has been taking the club backward in the last 15 months.
and had won nothing when he left Spurs.

Definitely superior at winning nothing.

I loved poch at spurs and the style of play. Always felt as well even if we were behind we would come back. But he did make big mistakes where it mattered. Chelsea semi playing son left back. Playing vorm in goal in man u semi. Not playing Son in run in when we challenged leicester for title. Not playing moura in CL final. Kane werent fit for final.

Hence the ruling out of his name

I don't wish we played liked Leeds either, its a comedy ruse

bOdpzrMfcormtxj5T9mbwQO6o1_1280.jpg

I loved poch at spurs and the style of play. Always felt as well even if we were behind we would come back. But he did make big mistakes where it mattered. Chelsea semi playing son left back. Playing vorm in goal in man u semi. Not playing Son in run in when we challenged leicester for title. Not playing moura in CL final. Kane werent fit for final.
Can’t argue with that!

what i was hinting at is that Mourinho failing or succeeding here will be down to his abilities as a manager, not what he has achieved in the past elsewhere.

And whilst his trophies won can never be taken away from him, over time his abilities will likely wane (hence why falling back on his trophy record isn't a response to criticism of him, nor an indicator of what he can do here)
This is applicable for players not manager

Back
Top Bottom