Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I loved poch at spurs and the style of play. Always felt as well even if we were behind we would come back. But he did make big mistakes where it mattered. Chelsea semi playing son left back. Playing vorm in goal in man u semi. Not playing Son in run in when we challenged leicester for title. Not playing moura in CL final. Kane werent fit for final.
So many people forget this stuff when talking about Poch.

Another example is when he got out-thought against Juve and the game changed in 10 minutes. Reacted too late.

Another one, refusing to start Llorente against Ajax, when he had made a difference in the 1st leg.

If Jose done some of these, people in here would get their pitch forks out!!!

I don't think anyone would argue that Jose hasnt highlighted Harry's strengths and given him far more license to freely roam and dictate play. This is why we see Harry with 13 assists this year, 6 more than I believe his season best of 7.

We rely on Kane to win us games. He is our MVP. Our Lebron James. Jose knows this and he is carrying Jose to another year in charge.
so kane is literally #JoseIn , he could have downtooled like paul pogba but didn't, another reason why we shouldn't sack jose since it's going to be bad for the players mentality

Last edited:
It's not great oppo, but 1 goal conceded in 5 games.

EwO217MWEAco7ry

The talk of Nagelsmann is kind of silly. He lost his biggest goal threat and replaced it with this guy.

4 goals this season is quite terrible. The transition from Turkish football didn't start well. He has picked up form lately though, and there are signs that he'll improve his stats. He was among their best players at the weekend.

If we can keep this up I think most will be hopeful that we could improve for next season.
Three times I have come to the conclusion that Jose must go and then he starts turning it around.

I'm delighted that we are back to winning games, I really hope we can keep it up. We'll see how it develops. We all want those trophies and CL, so I'd be over the moon if this is how we end our season.

No just No. He will only be better than Poch when he provides nights like the one in Amsterdam and Harry if he provides nights like the one in Milan. Mourinho has earned a little time with past few performances.
What kind of spursy comment is this, providing a good night> an actual silverware win :sonlol::sonlol::sonlol:.
do you really think it's not a good night seeing your team and players lifting trophies and celebrating it ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom