Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worst spurs team I have ever had the misfortune to watch and it's up against some pretty stiff competition

Without Kane and Son we are battling it out with fulham and brighton for that 17th spot

No evidence of progession or even a semblance of a plan other than get the ball to Kane and son to run in behind

That tactic is gonna work wonders for the next few games

Get some one in who can actually coach a team to play some cohesive fucking football

I think we appear average against Liverpool because we can't beat them. Thursday's game was truly woeful but the previous one was a decent game. Win today and we're back in the mix and looking ok. There will be a lot of teams below us wishing they were in our spot.

If we were in 10th with no cup finals to look forward to then I'd be pissing on Jose. As it is we're just having as weird a season as everbody else. Frustrating, yes, but I'd argue not dull, in part because the team are like James McAvoy in Split and we haven't got a clue which identity will turn up to each game.

Loads of matches to go. Let's see what today brings. Might just be The Beast.

We look at least as bad here as we did Thursday

Believe me yet?

Checking in this thread to laugh at the spastics in advance.
In before we win the league cup, get top4 and get into the EL final.
:kaneshh:
This is sarcasm right? Yeah we're suddenly gonna start winning every game we play. It's not as though we've been on a downward spiral. Any second now we'll become unbeatable world beaters....any second now...

I'm done. No game plan. No clue. Watch him make subs at HT as if to say "it was those players fault" then we come out and look just as shit.

Without any training session, you would make a change(s) to the back 3 by adding a non-natural LCB (might even have to reshuffle to accomodate toby) and then also move Davies from the LCB position he had been training to LWB just for his limited offensive contributions. That would propagte the problem from just one position (LWB) to 2 or more positions. Dont think it was worth it.

If there was time, we could hae explored andtrained for it or even go to a different formation, but I dont see the musical chairs being better than putting a RWB at LWB.
I'm not sure what you're going on about. We easily could've played with Aurier-Sanchez-Toby-Dier-Davies. I'm quite sure Sanchez/Toby/Dier have played together several times. Playing Doherty at LWB was lunacy, he is garbage even at his preferred RWB position.

I know it's different than what I have recently posted but I am very close to being Jose out. I usually like giving managers time but this is getting dreadful. At some point, there is no return.

Back
Top Bottom