Jon Champion

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was really noticeable how he was struggling to cope without a "pundit" alongside him as well..

Wiki:

Not that it should affect impartiality, but I'm guessing his 'Northern roots' might come into it!
Another northerner who's sold his soul to move south then. Despite the Beeb's base in Manchester.

Just like Cilla, Tarbie, Macca, Boardman and the thousand other professional Scousers who proclaim their undying love for the great city of Liverpool from their farmhouse in Bray/Henley/Pease Pottage/Chalfont St Latimer.

The tossers.

He also felt Kyle Walker should have been sent off despite the Hull players and the referee seeing it differently. Happens to a few commentators after a while. They start giving subjective opinion when their job is to objectively describe the game.

It was outrageous how much of a cunt he was. Constantly putting down Lamela (few times when Lamela got something wrong his price tag would be mentioned)
Oh, I know. Paraphrasing, he said "that's certainly not a 30m pound penalty for the man from Lazio."

Just... wtf?

Made watching the game depressing as fuck. Happy to hear that the crowd was greatly improved. Definitely sounded louder at parts.

He also felt Kyle Walker should have been sent off despite the Hull players and the referee seeing it differently. Happens to a few commentators after a while. They start giving subjective opinion when their job is to objectively describe the game.

To be fair, he may have had a point on that one!! Pretty reckless feet up... "I've sin thum guven Gary"

To be fair, he may have had a point on that one!! Pretty reckless feet up... "I've sin thum guven Gary"

Yep, but could have been given is a bit different to should, and a reckless challenge is still only a yellow. The way he described it Walker definitely needed to be muzzled and put in a cage.

He could have had the opinion that "added time multi-ball" should have been introduced. Equally pointless.

Back
Top Bottom