Jon Champion

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's his problem?

Constantly having a go at us claiming "we've flattered to deceive", claims Lamela was bought from Lazio, claims our fans have been "quietened", having a constant love-in for Hull and Steve Bruce.

This isn't the first time I've noticed he seems to have something against us.

Last edited:
What the hell is his problem?

Constantly having a go at us claiming "we've flattered to deceive" in that snidey voice, claims Lamela was bought from Lazio, claims our fans have been "quietened", having a constant love-in for Hull and Steve Bruce.

This isn't the first time I've noticed he seems to have something against us.
Didn't know his name, but agreed, what a Christmas cunt.
Still lives at home with his mum cunt, and all his 'mates' hate him. Cunt.

He actually said Lamela hadn't done anything until about the 80th minute. Then the last straw was suggesting our fans only sang after scoring (then pointed out not long after we'd gone quiet again). Disgusting cunt.

Said the crowd were quiet for long periods and that the equalizer had caused disquiet in the home crowd, even though Come on you Spurs could be heard being sung in the background at the time...

I watched the game with his commentary. Incredibly negative about Spurs and hyping Dull Hull. I bet the wanker is still crying after we won tonight.

It was outrageous how much of a cunt he was. Constantly putting down Lamela (few times when Lamela got something wrong his price tag would be mentioned) and the fans even though they were evidently very good today.

Right dickhead.

finger.gif

Fuck you Jon Champion.

Back
Top Bottom