January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Claiming to be "ITK" makes me sound like a massive cunt but I do get the odd bit of info now and then.
Lets Go Fight GIF by Juanfran

I don't claim to be an medical expert which is why I wonder why there can't be something to be done with all the hamstring injuries at Spurs now.
It was also an issue when Angelos were at Celtic.

View: https://twitter.com/TheSpursExpress/status/1743404601586463175

MSM (Organic Sulphur) high dose, helps the liver drop out lactic acid, rather than recycle it. Used routinely on Race Horses, yet bizarrely overlooked by most athletes (or Nutritionist, Doctors, Sports Scientists).

Get the boys who are sprinters on 2-3Gram daily after any intense training, and especially after games, tastes like the devil!

Basics, high dose Calcium during early part of the day (especially Johnson) in Alkaline form (my preference Hydroxide, limewater, needs binding to sugar to stop it being toxic and routing to Kidneys - Honey or Molasses (would have them do Hair Analysis to see what they are OK with, as Molasses has masses of epic trace elements but iffy for many). Then high dose Magnesium (Epsom salts baths, massages with Chloride) and small sips of Hydroxide (Milk of Magnesia) form late hours of day.

Posted a broader view in VanDerVens thread after his injury (wider nutrition support).

Could be a game changer for the teams vitality.

Appreciate swap deals are rare but does shipping PEH to Juve plus €5m performance related fees for Matias Soulé work for us? Bearing in mind we wouldn’t get him till the summer and risk being short in CM
Think it would be great (if Soule is as high talent as reports suggest, vids left me a little unsure). Think that is entirely why ill ing-Jnr links make sense, if Ange likes him, as he covers LB and LWF (HG) plus Juve don’t have funds. Was apparently epic closing out a game recently, which we really need, could come in and save Udogie from strain here and there.

Werner has to be injury cover for Son/Richi now that Veliz is out long term.

Systematically he fits I guess. But Chelsea seem to have broken him.

Back
Top Bottom