January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need two or at least one and a back up left back. Udogie or Porro will pick up another injury soon.

Yeh, with a CB (presumably) incoming and Ben injured; the goalposts just moved........... Probably better it happened now rather than Feb 1st. Then we can just primarily consider Ben a back-up CB when he eventually returns.

Porro (Emerson)
Romero (Dragon-Man) + Phillips next season?
VdV (Davies) + Dorrington next season?
U-daawg (Newbie)

Shame Kelly is on the shelf atm....... His flexibility would be no bad thing.

(Can't rely on Sess to stay fit and I expect Spence & Reg to go straight back out the door in this window.)

I like the look of Jota on the left. Him and Soloman would be a good pairing.

Funny thing is, Johnson is not there yet, but we look better with him on the right though. Still, I think he will come cery good, needs time a training and played well on the left in the first half though and had a few good shots tonight.

Jota isn’t the answer to any question

Last edited:
Dragusin bottled a header in the 90th minute on a corner and Bologna scored from it. At fault for a last minute equalizer… he’s Spurs already :levyeyes:
No he’s not, he didn’t do his hamstring.
we need both but a fast winger who can create is vital

kulu is better central and johnson is not there yet
whats the point of a winger who can create when we haven’t got a striker who can put the ball in the bloody net?

Dragusin bottled a header in the 90th minute on a corner and Bologna scored from it. At fault for a last minute equalizer… he’s Spurs already :levyeyes:
this is harsh, the player that scored for Bologna lost his original marker and Dragusin tried to run across to join in attempting for the header and mop up his teammate's mess.

this is harsh, the player that scored for Bologna lost his original marker and Dragusin tried to run across to join in attempting for the header and mop up his teammate's mess.

There we go! ........The first version of the story is so often not the most insightful one.

Ange is a Legend, saw what 4 managers couldnt see straight off the bat!!!

Classic retort from Ange, Knight him NOW!!
To be fair, while in the past he hasn’t been anywhere near the calibre of Romero or Verts, he was playing in a system that more or less covered up the majority of his deficiencies, and for periods of time made be serviceable.
He doesn’t have any of that under Ange, playing him would just amplify all his weaknesses

Appreciate swap deals are rare but does shipping PEH to Juve plus €5m performance related fees for Matias Soulé work for us? Bearing in mind we wouldn’t get him till the summer and risk being short in CM

Turns out it's a bit of a click-baity quote....... He's since said that EDs absence was injury related so more likely he had that in mind and a "we'll survive" mindset.....

............To think about it; I don't honestly think would do ED dirty like that. Not his style is it.

Yep, that was just following the part where Ange told one of the reporters not to question his integrity. It was not a dig at Eric.

If Levy had any sense and ambition, he would be wrapping up deals for Dragusin and Gallagher as we speak. Get them integrated into the team before United. Of course he won’t though the self sabotaging bald cunt.
I think we’ll wrap up the deal for Dragusin soon. I think we’ll also add 1-2 more, depending on outgoings. These’ll be stealthy and bargain/value hunting type buys very late in the window though.

With Davies out, Dragusin is an absolute necessity now.

If it's £5m more, it's £5m more. Just get him in, we cannot afford to fuck this up.

Back
Top Bottom