January 2021 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sabitzer looks like he would be perfect for what we need in midfield, but no chance of that in janauary most prob, we need to get someone in though. cant play sissoko in games where we need to have quality in the midfield.

“I spend a bit of my free time on my computer at home, estimating prices. And the football industry then takes these valuations seriously,” said Martin Freundl, who decides the market values of all players in the German Bundesliga.

“It’s unreal. I’m just a social worker. I do this Transfermarkt work for fun and the football industry is worth millions. The contrast is insane.”

Leicester are going to have a hard time holding on to him. Apparently Real Madrid & Barcelona are interested in him. He is a very discreet player, does everything well but not flashy.

Imagine if Leicester wasted him by playing him as a ten.

Especially when you consider how woeful he is off the ball.

Last edited:
I'd take anyone if it meant Sissoko is out of the team.

Luckily, Sabitzer is a good player.

Hope he likes spending most of the game chasing the opposition and looking up in the sky.

can't see levy buying anyone tbh. He' always balanced the books first and foremost and with basically no danger of going down now he's going to think 'lets see if we can get any good volumes o fans back in the stadium any time soon' before thinking he's going to invest. IMHO obvs

Back
Top Bottom