January 2021 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should have got Tielemans when we had the chance really.

Need someone of that ilk.

I would prefer him over Tielemans but I think (hope) we could get someone better than him. I guess if Lo Celso is out long term sure, but considering Jose more often than not has GLC on the bench I don't see Tielemans doing much for us.

Play to the strengths of our squad and go 352. Next two signings should be big handy bastard centre backs.

I hope we get players that are talented at playing the game and can fit in any system rather than trying to get players that are fits for a system that we are hopefully getting rid of sooner than later.

If those big bastard centre backs are good with the ball at their feet great, but I hope we don't go for big over skilled just to fit with Jose.

Back
Top Bottom