January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

meter08.gif

Berahino & Sigurðsson both would immediately add something necessary. WBA are surely likely to deal given the Chadli money and likewise Swansea are almost certainly going to owe money to us still on the Sigurðsson transfer.

Also worth a attempt at taking Shane Long or Jay Rodriguez from Southampton.

Name Spelling corrected ( Sigurðsson ) via Wikipedia : ostrich:

Last edited:
Zaha will be touted at 30+mill, given our recent success when spending such sums I can't see levy going for it. Berhainho is fat and thick and finished as a top player.

I would love to have Defoe back but there is no fucking way Sunderland would sell him. He is their only goal threat. We fucked up by selling him but we have to all move on from the notion he will be coming back to us.

we could have picked up Charlie Austin last January for around for around £10m inc wages if it didn't work we would have got our money back in the summer, yet we didn't bring a striker in and lost that chance of winning the league, do you really think we can get a striker that knows the league and so could play straight away, can't see it myself
We really fucked up not buying him. He has been very good for Southampton.

there was that rumour about Chicarito the other week. I'd be happy to see him in our colours. wonder if they'd be interested in a swap with Janssen.

Sorry but disagree

The only thing that little cunt could do would be to teach Alli how to dive properly
:deledoubt:

Are you watching Mick Cooper?

:dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom