January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we can ship out Livermore, Gallas, Gomes and Bentley whilst getting in a striker.........

tumblr_lylp1q1rv41r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Besides which I have it on good authority he is a nice man and not a cunt.

And they already score plenty of goals we all know their problems lie in their soft centre.
Exactly, I don't see why they need another striker. Giroud has been great, although Woolwich fans love to hate him, and Walcunt hasn't been bad in the middle either. Villa is good but i don't think he's going to set the league on fire. Now if they bought Diame, I'd begin to worry a little bit more.

I think it's time Thudd was moved on. Must admit I was puzzled by AvB wanting shot of him but I think he really is broken beyond compare.

Shame

I think it's time Thudd was moved on. Must admit I was puzzled by AvB wanting shot of him but I think he really is broken beyond compare.

Shame
I don't think he's necessarily a total lost cause. But I do agree it's probably best he leaves us. He just doesn't seem to fit in AVB's high energy pressing system. I'm hopeful he can rebound elsewhere for his sake (and his barber's).

I don't think he's necessarily a total lost cause. But I do agree it's probably best he leaves us. He just doesn't seem to fit in AVB's high energy pressing system. I'm hopeful he can rebound elsewhere for his sake (and his barber's).

I think I read somewhere that Tom himself said he'll never fully recover from his injury .he seems a nice bloke but I think he's best moving on.

Hopefully he can be sold before others catch on that he'll never be the player he was.

I think I read somewhere that Tom himself said he'll never fully recover from his injury .he seems a nice bloke but I think he's best moving on.

Hopefully he can be sold before others catch on that he'll never be the player he was.
I hope so, Jol seems to remain an admirer and Fulham are shallow in CM, and we could spend the proceeds on Diame, who actually would fit in our system. But that course of action seems a little too good to be true so it probably is.

Mallorca have signed Alan Hutton on loan, and already have Giovani Dos Santos. Do you reckon we could flog them Bentley and Jenas to help them create their dream 2 points from 8 games team?

Well...if real life is anything like my FM13 career...we got Holtby in the right window, win Europa and pick up Reus in the summer...then Kroos in January.

Either way. I peaked. I'm Happy. But I will peak super hard if we get a striker...

Back
Top Bottom