I'm gay. I'm having a ticket over you!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

bZF6Oq3.jpg

I'm gay. Give me priority tickets. How do you feel?
Joke!!!

they're making it out like your sexual preference is some sort of disease and you should get benefits for it, it's ridiculous the amount of fuss that's made, gay or straight is a choice, angers me

this is the sort of thing that causes ag where none is needed - if you want priority then become a member, or better still, find a zillionaire that will invest some of his dosh in building us a 70,000 capacity stadium in record time, and then we can all get to see Spurs play live.

Personally, and I've said it many a time on this board; I do not care if you are left wing, right wing, couldn't care less about politics, straight or gay. As soon as you enter WHL it simply does not matter! You are Spurs. This shit angers me too and I'd love to see 1882 take it up as to why this discrimination still happens!!!

Would guess that this would be the same fantastic ticket priority that Bronze membership gets you (i.e. fuck all)

It's still irrelevant. It's another group created. What do they get? Why do we have to guess? Why is their flag up instead of the Greek Cypriot flag which had been happily sitting there for the past 4-5 seasons? (I think)

I think I will start a group for middle-aged, Maltese, Catholic women who love Elvis and American holidays and should have married Stevie P - wonder how big that membership would be?

I think I will start a group for middle-aged, Maltese, Catholic women who love Elvis and American holidays and should have married Stevie P - wonder how big that membership would be?
Im not catholic or maltese and think elvis is only ok.... i fit with your criteria on the others though so that should make 2....a good number for a minority group dont you think?

I'm in.

I'm middle-aged-ish, I like maltesers, nominally Catholic, like women, once went to an Elvis evening and love American holidays.

Fuck the haters.

Give me some tickets.

This is stupid as dicks, the beauty of belonging to a football club is that as soon as we associate with Spurs we are one and the same, Yids.

Edit: has since changed view

Last edited:
This is stupid as dicks, the beauty of belonging to a football club is that as soon as we associate with Spurs we are one and the same, Yids.

Not the case though is it? If you are a dad with two kids prone to turning up and emptying your wallet every week....ROYALTY.

If you are a bunch of lads who drink in the pub until ten before kick off, then try to have a laugh and enjoy yourself....SCUM.

Levy's drip drip drip affect

Well I'm writing as it should be.

Totally missing the point again my mentally challenged friend.

I know a gay fella who goes every week, why does he go every week? Because he has been going longer than I have and has a season ticket. He doesn't need any special favours and feels the same about this lot as I do.

It's just another symptom of the sanitisation of the support.

Personally, and I've said it many a time on this board; I do not care if you are left wing, right wing, couldn't care less about politics, straight or gay. As soon as you enter WHL it simply does not matter! You are Spurs. This shit angers me too and I'd love to see 1882 take it up as to why this discrimination still happens!!!

I can but ask... I'll do me best and letcha know what they say!!

Back
Top Bottom