If we sell Kane to Real Madrid, who could/should we try to get in?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I heard that Brazil's Number 9 is pretty decent and would suit Ange's system.

Selecao Richarlison GIF by Confederação Brasileira de Futebol
Do Australians race pigeon's

I think it's almost certain he will come in for Kyogo.
But I don't see him being a replacement for Kane.
I think Kyogo would at most cost £10m and probably less.
As Ange only ever started with one up front I can see Kyogo just being a sub to start with. But you might be surprised by how good he is

Evan Ferguson would be my choice if it's possible. Has already shown that he's physically up to playing on the Premier League which is important. He's obviously not proven but the talent is there for all to see.

Harry is the most complete striker in Europe though with Benzema slowly on the way out. I can't think of anyone that's just as good a number 10 as a he is a 9.

If its not Richarlison then stick Son up top as a 9 and buy a potentially world class left wide player.

Though I must admit I like the look of that Hojlund at Atalanta.

Kyogo ......mainly because Ange seems to have immense faith in him.

Other possibilities might be David at Lille, Kudus at Ajax

Hojlund looks promising but it looks like Utd are after him

Gyokeres at Coventry has one year left on his contract so that might interest someone at the club :levyeyes:

No chance with Osimhen, Kolo Muani. Ferguson would be the one, but he's signed on for Brighton. Hojlund if he could be convinced.. looks a top prospect. Vlahovic will score a boatload of goals over the coming years after a rough patch under Allegri . J David, L Openda, Gouiri, Thuram.

We need to build a team and not rely on Harry Kane.
We need goal contributions from everyone not just Harry Kane.
Selling him now ( abroad hopefully) is probably the best thing for us to do as a team during this period.
Onwards and Upwards.

Back
Top Bottom