If we sell Kane to Real Madrid, who could/should we try to get in?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are fucked either way on this. Sell him lose our best player, don’t sell him see him leave to United or god forbid Chelsea next season.

At the point club has to back itself. If Kane wants out and we get £100m then we can’t do much else. We’d better have a plan to spend it wise across the team and above all this time it has to be supporting the manager with players that fit that manager.

We have a ‘’progressive’’ manager whether he does well or gets sacked we can’t abandon the style. Next manager must be of similar mould even if that means going back for Arnie Slot.

It’s time for the club to pick a philosophy. That is more important than Kane, Ange and recruit long term. No more short term bullshit.

We’ve been relying on Harry to pull us through for years. Time to grow up. If he doesn’t sign a contract then sell now. New era. New striker. No idea who because nobody’s as good.

Thinking longer term: Maybe a cheeky swoop for Toney while he’s banned?

Think Richarlison would be a good pressing striker in Ange’s setup

He likes his strikers to cause trouble/wind up defences and work for the team off the ball

If Rich could get 15 goals and make a nuisance of himself I think that would be a good season for him

Can then invest the Kane money into the defence and squad as a whole whilst buying a backup to Richarlison who is in the same sort of mould

We need to get the idea of star signings out of our heads for the moment for two reasons, Levy is a cunt and also it’s not Ange’s way

If we’re going with Ange we need to support him in every aspect of how he wants the club run

Harry Maguire
Maguire and Dier

The stuff of Nightmares
Dire & Dier.

QDFIJcv.png

Edit: Tweedledier and Tweedlemaguire. With apologies to those two massive young men who, I am sure, are really very nice people and very good footballers.

Last edited:
We are fucked either way on this. Sell him lose our best player, don’t sell him see him leave to United or god forbid Chelsea next season.

At the point club has to back itself. If Kane wants out and we get £100m then we can’t do much else. We’d better have a plan to spend it wise across the team and above all this time it has to be supporting the manager with players that fit that manager.

We have a ‘’progressive’’ manager whether he does well or gets sacked we can’t abandon the style. Next manager must be of similar mould even if that means going back for Arnie Slot.

It’s time for the club to pick a philosophy. That is more important than Kane, Ange and recruit long term. No more short term bullshit.
Without a doubt. If there's an offer this summer, especially one from abroad, and Kane won't sign a contract extension, then you sell him as soon as possible.

I suspect he will neither sign an extension nor agree to a transfer this summer, however. I envision we're heading for an ugly split, which is a shame.

We’ve been relying on Harry to pull us through for years. Time to grow up. If he doesn’t sign a contract then sell now. New era. New striker. No idea who because nobody’s as good.

Thinking longer term: Maybe a cheeky swoop for Toney while he’s banned?

What are the odds he signs…….

Without a doubt. If there's an offer this summer, especially one from abroad, and Kane won't sign a contract extension, then you sell him as soon as possible.

I suspect he will neither sign an extension nor agree to a transfer this summer, however. I envision we're heading for an ugly split, which is a shame.

Hope you’re wrong in your second paragraph but he may surprise us as I don’t think that he liked the bad feeling he received from fans when Pep flashed his knickers at him

Whatever we can’t let him sign for another PL club

Back
Top Bottom