If we sell Kane to Real Madrid, who could/should we try to get in?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I actually think Richarlison would do well in this system but Kolo Muani would be number one for me

Pacey, direct and presses really well

Looking at Mauni’s profile wouldn’t he be more the wide forward in the system. Richarlison is a proper number 9 who can play wing when needed but this guy seems more like a Rashford, admittedly that is just me reading about him and watching YouTube.

Muani, Ramos, Vlahovic, Gimenez, David, Hoijland........one of these will be Kane's replacement. A lot will depend on who the likes of PSG. Man Utd, possible Chelsea buy.

Ramos is the box finisher that I think Ange would love but he will be the most expensive in this list. Benfica don't sell cheaply.

Muani is the most exciting. He has speed, strength, height, ball control, can dribble

I think we will end up with Gimenez or David. In that list they will be the cheapest and easiest to attract here.

Muani, Ramos, Vlahovic, Gimenez, David, Hoijland........one of these will be Kane's replacement. A lot will depend on who the likes of PSG. Man Utd, possible Chelsea buy.

Ramos is the box finisher that I think Ange would love but he will be the most expensive in this list. Benfica don't sell cheaply.

Muani is the most exciting. He has speed, strength, height, ball control, can dribble

I think we will end up with Gimenez or David. In that list they will be the cheapest and easiest to attract here.
We should be looking into the Asian market like Celtic. (Asia I mean Korea/Japan/Aus).

They have real up and coming talent and they are avalaible for cheap. Celtic signing all of them right now.

Son,Kim,Mitoma,Kamada,Lee,Kubo etc.... Asia looking good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom