Iago Falqué

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is 24 already though guys.

Suarez hadn't even made it to the Prem by that point in his career. Of course not saying he's an imminent star, but he's still got a bit of time to show his worth.

Far more likely though, I hope he continues to impress and is picked up by one of the weaker La Liga sides such as Vallecano and we use those funds to go after another left winger.

Does anyone ever feel like some of these players are akin to 'london buses'

I wish we had players the quality of our surplus players around 10 years ago when we needed them

Suarez hadn't even made it to the Prem by that point in his career. Of course not saying he's an imminent star, but he's still got a bit of time to show his worth.

Far more likely though, I hope he continues to impress and is picked up by one of the weaker La Liga sides such as Vallecano and we use those funds to go after another left winger.

Yeah don't write him off, but as you said, pretty unlikely he will make it. Just let him increase his value.

Plays 2 games for us last season, one which he was MOTM for and another where he was one of our 3 best players on the pitch but yeah the number 24 is all that matters obviously.

I rate this kid not sure why he never really been given a go. Supprised sherwood never called him bk not sure if he could or not but still young and look how bentaleb has turned out after given a go

Back
Top Bottom