Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know much about these things, but is Hugo at the stage of his career where Saudi Arabia might beckon him?
Doubt it. He's mentioned before that he'd like to play out his career in France (Nice, from memory), which suggests he'd rather stay very close to home.

He'll be off towards the end of the window. Good servant to the club whose diminishment in strengths has really exposed his limitations. Let's hope the same isn't true for Son in the next year or two.

The second he sat behind the wheel of that car drunk, puking all over it and swerving across the road he lost all respect from me.

Anybody who drinks and drives is an absolute sub-human piece of shit but for someone with the kind of money and resources he has it just shows how incredibly selfish and pathetic he is.

Will never be a club legend, good riddance.

The second he sat behind the wheel of that car drunk, puking all over it and swerving across the road he lost all respect from me.

Anybody who drinks and drives is an absolute sub-human piece of shit but for someone with the kind of money and resources he has it just shows how incredibly selfish and pathetic he is.

Will never be a club legend, good riddance.

And yet after that disgusting incident he retained the captaincy???

Says a lot about how we were run then and I hope it wouldn’t happen again

Doubt he's really a money man.

Family with you in Milan, France, or Saudi?

Not really a tough choice
:dembelelol:

Lloris senior is the drink driver's agent. Probably helped Levy with some investment 'tips'.

His father is a Spanish-born banker with a base in Monte Carlo, while his French mother was a lawyer.

I wonder if Alasdair Gold is right and he might end up in the MLS. Would be a nice place to move to with the family in tow. Fuck it, go play with Messi.

:sonpoint:
Most players that go to MLS at old age are legends that get paid a lot amount of money

Lloris doesn't fit in that category. I doubt he will go there to play for less money he is getting now in Europe. Better to go back to France or stay on the bench with us.

The way I interpreted the Lloris situation was that we were being classy towards a senior player who's given us great service, and letting him decide his own future.

Our assumption was that he'd get a good contract somewhere (eg back in France if that was his choice) because we wouldn't demand a fee. Essentially, it was a respectful thing to do.

If Inter Milan want to sign him to replace a goalkeeper going to manure for £40m plus, the situation has changed somewhat.

I still can't imagine we'll demand a significant fee though. And it may be that whatever signing fee & salary Inter are offering him are equivalent to the last year of his Spurs salary, so it all evens out.

How much are people realistically expecting for a GK in his mid 30s with a year left, that was effectively banished ?

Also retired from the Intl. scene as well.

Will be a nominal fee at best, maybe £2-3mil if we’re lucky.

The way I interpreted the Lloris situation was that we were being classy towards a senior player who's given us great service, and letting him decide his own future.

Our assumption was that he'd get a good contract somewhere (eg back in France if that was his choice) because we wouldn't demand a fee. Essentially, it was a respectful thing to do.

If Inter Milan want to sign him to replace a goalkeeper going to manure for £40m plus, the situation has changed somewhat.

I still can't imagine we'll demand a significant fee though. And it may be that whatever signing fee & salary Inter are offering him are equivalent to the last year of his Spurs salary, so it all evens out.
Plus he refused to come out for second half so fu k him.

Back
Top Bottom