Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know the players are more commonly minted now, but can't they be done for charity instead......?

We could get Jan, Dembele, Toby, Toby, Lamela and others from that era in for a kick about..... Never really got to say goodbye to them properly either..... Ditto Michael M'fuckin Dawson!
Seems the likely route if it were to happen. I guess Ledley was our last testimonial, I might be wrong.

It’s the right time to move on, I think he was still good up until the World Cup but after that he just wasn’t the same. He seemed to lose focus and heart after that. Like Jan, Dembele etc it’s such a shame we couldn’t win a trophy with him. He was a great player for us.

I was never convinced he was top drawer - didn't command his area enough and was suspect to a near-post effort, but a fine shot stopper.

I wish him well, thanks for the service but I wouldn't put him anywhere near legend status.

Mickey Mouse Goodbye GIF

It was time four years ago, fucking past it drunk driving cunt.

🤣

He's been a great servant for us but way past his best for a while, with a mini renaissance of form quickly falling away to being a calamity.

He's always had it in him I guess, hence why he stayed so long.

See you later, Hugo.

Back
Top Bottom