Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have no doubt that he would have preferred to sign for them than us - a straight choice between two clubs in the same city, one with CL football, the other without.

He'll realise that moment has well passed now though.

Possibly the fact all our top players have been sold since 2006 when bigger club came knocking (not referring to Woolwich in specific but failure to secure CL football this season)
Not entirely true. We kept both Bale and Modric an extra year. If we can get another year out of Hugo that may make the difference, especially if LvG comes in.

Not entirely true. We kept both Bale and Modric an extra year. If we can get another year out of Hugo that may make the difference, especially if LvG comes in.
Makes no difference - ultimately they want to leave and that is what matters (while we're happy to sell for a profit)

Surely the headline should of been "Woolwich teammates don't think Chesney is good enough and want a new one"

ok boys prepare the disagree fingers but ... if we can get money for him, let him go - there are cheaper and younger alternatives that aren't that far from his level (i think). He's not in my top 20 of best goalies in this world, never really understood the Lloris love in - good goalie no doubt and has done very well in patches. I love the courage he has and his reflexes are good but he's made out to be a superb goalie and i do not agree on that assesment. Obv i am wrong if the likes of Barca are after him but still i dont see why they'd go for him.

Absolutely no disrespect to Lloris intended.

Source???
03009-original.jpg

ok boys prepare the disagree fingers but ... if we can get money for him, let him go - there are cheaper and younger alternatives that aren't that far from his level (i think). He's not in my top 20 of best goalies in this world, never really understood the Lloris love in - good goalie no doubt and has done very well in patches. I love the courage he has and his reflexes are good but he's made out to be a superb goalie and i do not agree on that assesment. Obv i am wrong if the likes of Barca are after him but still i dont see why they'd go for him.

If Lloris is not in your top 20(!!!???) Please do list 20 Keepers who are presently better than him.

Other than that horrible patch he had around the Lukaku decapitation he's been fantastic this season. He's probably the best sweeper keeper in modern football atm, undoubtedly in the Premier League, certainly the fastest off his line (though not always a good thing). He's probably gained us more points than any other individual player this year, with Ade catching up rapidly. Best keeper we've had in my generation.:llorisserious:.

To put in nicely, you must be fucking high mate.

Back
Top Bottom