How to achieve 68 points?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea had a good team when they won the CL, a fair bit of luck, but still had to play well to get there and win it. Woolwich have no stand out players apart from maybe the coke head, cabbie abuser, anal receiver Wilshere. To even mention them winning is pretty ridiculous imo.

Exactly. I said no less!

Changing no less for more -

Woolwich winning would be more of a shock than Shakhtar or Galatasaray winning it.
:avbfacepalm: I blame my lack of any sort of sleep rythm for the past two weeks for my lack of comprehension... also english is not my native language :adeninja:

Woolwich winning would be no less of a shock than Shakhtar or Galatasaray winning it.

I would be shocked if Woolwich won (they just don't win trophies, it's like a proven fact). I would be shocked if Shakhtar won, they lost their best player. I would not be shocked if Galatasaray won, because the influx of two highnamed superstars can really motivate a team. If Drogba and Sneijder can play well together, then i wouldn't be surprised to see them win.

You are maybe right, but under the bottom line it remains the same for all Spurs fans. We cannot give a shit whether Galatasaray or Shaktar won it, really. Woolwich - that scenario is fkin dreadful!! Come on Bayern!

I think a defeat for them could have a devastating effect as the pressure is building for the WW - as seen today at Whinger's press conference!

Normally I'd say Bayern will destroy the scum. Bayern have looked pretty awesome this season whenever I've watched them play. But I can't believe we are relying on those cunts again.

While we wait for Spurs on Monday and Liverpool and Chelsea tomorrow, Everton lost and Scum won their game without impressing.

5. Scum G27 P47
Scum need another 21 points from 11 games.
P.p.g. so far this season: 1,74
P.p.g. needed remaining 11 games to get 68 points: 1,91
Home games remaining: 5 Everton, Reading, Norwich, Man United, Wigan
Away games remaining: 6: NLD, Swansea, WBA, Fulham, QPR, Newcastle
6. Everton G27 P42
Everton need another 26 points from 11 games.
P.p.g. so far this season: 1,56
P.p.g. needed remaining 11 games to get 68 points: 2,36
Home games remaining: 6: Reading, Man City, Stoke, QPR, Fulham, West Ham
Away games remaining:5: Woolwich, Spurs, Sunderland, Liverpool. Chelsea
West Bromwich went up to 7th with their win today, but with Liverpool and Everton already needing title-winning form I don't think they're really relevant either.
1,91 over 11 remaining games for Woolwich is very possible to reach 68 points. 2,36 over 11 games won't happen for Everton. We need to step up on Monday!

COYS! :dawson:

great read

I think arsnil have an easier run in

Once they are out of CL then they will be 100% on the PL, ironically we will be focused on Inter and stand a good chance of getting to the next round, with 2 more games

great read

Once they are out of CL then they will be 100% on the PL, ironically we will be focused on Inter and stand a good chance of getting to the next round, with 2 more games

Getting beaten by Bayern could go both ways and it has a lot do with confidence or the lack of it.
The NLD will be crucial, more so for them than us. If we can win on Monday it puts us in a good position and we must avoid losing. If we can beat Woolwich they will have a huge task at their hands although not impossible.

A win for City or a draw tomorrow would be alright results. I think second is still a bit too far ahead, but if there are 3 teams left to fight for 3rd and 4th it improves our odds.

Home games remaining: 5 Everton, Reading, Norwich, Man United, Wigan
Away games remaining: 6: NLD, Swansea, WBA, Fulham, QPR, Newcastle

great read

That isn't an easy run in at all. Swansea and WBA don't lose many at home. Newcastle are a different animal at the moment with their rejuvenated squad. Man Utd are Man Utd. Everton should give them a tough game as well. Hopefully we'll beat them next week. Never know what you're gonna get from QPR, probably a 0-0.

I know we don't have the easiest run in either, but its a myth to say their last 11 is any easier than ours.

That isn't an easy run in at all. Swansea and WBA don't lose many at home. Newcastle are a different animal at the moment with their rejuvenated squad. Man Utd are Man Utd. Everton should give them a tough game as well. Hopefully we'll beat them next week. Never know what you're gonna get from QPR, probably a 0-0.

I know we don't have the easiest run in either, but its a myth to say their last 11 is any easier than ours.

Fulham at home are no push overs either. Plus, you know, Jol.

I agree with what you say although 6 wins, 3 draws and two defeats are not exactly impossible for them. It's less about who we play than how we handle the pressure. QPR away could turn out to be very hard for them, wigan at home could be really difficult too..all games for both teams could be tough in this part of the season.

March will be crucial for us, but the advantage is that our hard games are at home; Woolwich, Everton and City and tbh we're favourites in all 3 of them imho. The toughest away games at Chelsea, Liverpool and Stoke are very much winnable..
We are a very good football team, I hope we continue to show it!

Getting beaten by Bayern could go both ways and it has a lot do with confidence or the lack of it.
The NLD will be crucial, more so for them than us. If we can win on Monday it puts us in a good position and we must avoid losing. If we can beat Woolwich they will have a huge task at their hands although not impossible.

A win for City or a draw tomorrow would be alright results. I think second is still a bit too far ahead, but if there are 3 teams left to fight for 3rd and 4th it improves our odds.

Too often Woolwich have got a result off of us, and too often it has seen them start to perform well in their next games, our game seems to act as catalyst for them. Considering the rumblings of discontent at the Effeminates at the moment, I reckon, if they lose to us it will be a catalyst for things to go the other way, I can see them completely imploding!

At least I fucking hope so...

Too often Woolwich have got a result off of us, and too often it has seen them start to perform well in their next games, our game seems to act as catalyst for them. Considering the rumblings of discontent at the Effeminates at the moment, I reckon, if they lose to us it will be a catalyst for things to go the other way, I can see them completely imploding!

At least I fucking hope so...

Indeed, it was like that last season. But the year we made it into the top 4 a win vs the Scum was one of two results in a week after the defeat vs Pompey in the semi that propelled our season into new heights. The other one was Chelsea, both 2-1. Two great wins in 4 days. Lovely stuff. A win in this years NLD could break their neck as they won't have any trophies to win and even top 4 might be slipping. But this is a team that has qualified 15 seasons in a row...

After Chelsea lost today they are just one point ahead of us before we play tomorrow. Only two points ahead of Scum which means it currently looks like a three-team fight for 3rd and 4th.

3. Chavs G27 P49
Chavs need another 19 points from 11 games.
P.p.g. needed remaining 11 games to get 68 points: 1,73
Home games remaining: 6: West Bromwich, West Ham, Sunderland, Spurs, Swansea, Everton
Away games remaining: 5: Fulham, Southampton, Liverpool, Manchester United, Aston Villa

This result opens up the fight for 3rd, that's for sure!

3. Spurs G27 P51
Spurs need another 17 points from 11 games.
P.p.g. so far this season: 1,89
P.p.g. needed remaining 11 games to get 68 points: 1,55
Home games remaining: 6: NLD, Fulham, Everton, Man City, Southampton, Sunderland
Away games remaining:5: Liverpool, Swansea, Chelsea, Wigan, Stoke

Woo-fucking-hoo. Bring on the Gooners! :balelol:

Back
Top Bottom