Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh Sonny-Sonny-Sonny.... What was that today?

Absolute legend and we are lucky to have such a striker in our team... but where was the captain today? I did not see him firing up / supporting / encouraging any of the players not even once today. This started from the very start of the game, before 0:1 goal. It was visible we were not in the game and not in our fighting mode. Yet Son was walking with head hanging low.

We need much more from him on the field. Patting makeshift players on the back. Asking for players to do more. Lifting the spirits and motivating. There was none + his personal performance was quite poor as well. Have to do so much better in Bournemouth game...

Oh Sonny-Sonny-Sonny.... What was that today?

Absolute legend and we are lucky to have such a striker in our team... but where was the captain today? I did not see him firing up / supporting / encouraging any of the players not even once today. This started from the very start of the game, before 0:1 goal. It was visible we were not in the game and not in our fighting mode. Yet Son was walking with head hanging low.

We need much more from him on the field. Patting makeshift players on the back. Asking for players to do more. Lifting the spirits and motivating. There was none + his personal performance was quite poor as well. Have to do so much better in Bournemouth game...
I said he was not captain material for Spurs and got slated.

asian cup is a rubbish trophy

For Sonny it's not.
Ange won it and reminded a few journos to show respect to the cup.

I don’t know what people expect of Sonny.

He got an assist and got close to scoring a few times.

We conceded two really stupid penalties.

We lost 4-2.

This is simple. Two idiotic penalties. We lost by two goals. Not rocket science here.

Son for Spurs This Season

15 Total Goal Contributions - #1
11 Goals - #1
4 Assists - #3
9 Big chances created - #1

When it's all said and done, he'll go down as #2 in goals scored and #1 in assists for us during the PL era

All this talk about being a limited player that can't create... hilarious.

Absolute nonsense and agenda driven.

He will go down as one of the best PL wingers in history and he's ours, still at the top of his game.

Appreciate him while he's here.
18 PL apps
16 Total Goal Contributions - #1
11 Goals - #1
5 Assists - #2
10 Big chances created - #1

Back
Top Bottom