Heroes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

medics730.jpg

Sick of hearing bullshit from people who know NOTHING about being a medic on how rubbish our medical staff are.

Show some respect. You have no idea what you are talking about.

I saw them save a mans life. I respect their knowledge.

Whats your logic?

"Proffessional footballers get injuries....medics must be shit"

:avbfacepalm:

So they are good at resuscitating someone in an emergency - that doesn't mean they are good at giving advice on how best to treat injuries.

In the unlikely event one of our players is dying from a heart attack next season, we'll be okay - history suggests most of them will be too injured to get their heart rates to the required level.

So they are good at resuscitating someone in an emergency - that doesn't mean they are good at giving advice on how best to treat injuries.

In the unlikely event one of our players is dying from a heart attack next season, we'll be okay - history suggests most of them will be too injured to get their heart rates to the required level.

And you think that they are not good at advising on injury treatment, based on:

Your childish misconception that Spurs have way more injured players than any other team.
Your delusion that Spurs players take ten times longer to recover than other teams players.
Your absolute zero level of knowledge of what goes on in our physio rooms.

Bravo.

And you think that they are not good at advising on injury treatment, based on:

Your childish misconception that Spurs have way more injured players than any other team.
Your delusion that Spurs players take ten times longer to recover than other teams players.
Your absolute zero level of knowledge of what goes on in our physio rooms.

Bravo.

Last season statistics showed unequivocally that we had more 'missed minutes' through injury than any other side.

No but the club paying them good money to be the head doctor and physio do.

We are a professional, PL football club.

Do twats on here really think our medics dont know what they are doing?

Do the maths you loon.

The same club also paid Ramos, AVB and Sherwood to be good football managers. Some would argue that they weren't.

They deserve respect for the way they handled the muamba situation (though also helped out massively by the response of the ambulance crew and the expert heart doctor that happened to be say a few yards away in the stands)

But I think it's acceptable to lightheartedly question whether they are up to the standard required to keep these players fit and healthy enough to get through a premier league season

Respecting Dr. Shabaz Mughal and questioning the physio team as a whole are two different things, let alone handling immediate issues versus chronic issues.

I doubt anybody undermines what they did that day for Muamba, but still I believe that our concerns regarding the physios and medical team is justified enough. And I don't need to tell you how so.

You're right. Obviously, the majority of people here don't have a medical background to completely appreciate the situation that goes behind the scenes. But there are some (like cahspur cahspur , who I know for a fact is involved in the medical field) that are definitely qualified to question what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom