HAVE WE SIGNED RUSLAN MALINOVSKY YET?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If, as seems likely Ndombele and Reggie leave we still have 18 non HG players as defined by UEFA. But under EPL rules we only have 14.
Because both are classed as U21 for the EPL we could keep Gil and Sarr for EPL games but not register them for UCL games meaning we have 16 non HG and could sign another non HG available for both EPL and UCL games.
We could sign another 2 if one of Royal and Sanchez is sold or loaned.

EPLUEFA
NON-HG (14)NON-HG (18)
1LLORISLLORIS1
2ROYALROYAL2
3ROMEROROMERO3
4DIERDIER4
5LENGLETLENGLET5
6SANCHEZSANCHEZ6
7PERISICPERISIC7
8HOJBJERGHOJBJERG8
9BENTANCURBENTANCUR9
10BISSOUMABISSOUMA10
11KULUSEVSKIKULUSEVSKI11
12MOURAMOURA12
13RICHARLISONRICHARLISON13
14SONSON14
DOHERTY15
DAVIES16
GIL17
SARR18
I love a sudoku table me
:contethumb:

I was born in 1961 , I only remember the abomination that was The Black and White Minstrels , the very innocent Val Doonican in his jumpers and rocking chair, with a side order of the creep Rolf Harris doing huge paintings with a decorating brush
Sunday Night at the London Palladium, with Bruce Forsythe - "Can you come back next week?" Of course they could, because there was absolutely nothing to do in England on a Sunday in 1965.

Back
Top Bottom