Have we signed Mateo Musacchio yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol this from his wikipedia apparently:

"He's all set to join Tottenham Hotspur despite strong rumours that Liverpool 'saw him first"

Hahaha yyeesss there is no fanbase that rages wikipedia better than Spurs'.

There was a week that I changed Sol Campbell's name to Judas every day when I first got into work. I just did it again right now for old times sake.

Just saw a picture of Musacchio in a Spurs shirt, might be shopped but seems legit

0fa8qCE.png

Lol this from his wikipedia apparently:

"He's all set to join Tottenham Hotspur despite strong rumours that Liverpool 'saw him first"

Hahaha yyeesss there is no fanbase that rages wikipedia better than Spurs'.

3rd party..... Hoping for agents to take a cut.... That's that then

Shame, I even had it all ready

I just wanted to know why suddenly a 17mil spending on a cb not many have heard of

Does it really matter though? If our coach, who played this player's position, represented Argentina at a WC at the position, played in La Liga, and coached in La Liga rates this player, does what a bunch of English team fans know of him matter in evaluating the player's impact or value?

If he signs, his song writes itself lol:

Do you know the mustache man,
The mustache man, the mustache man,
Do you know the mustache man,
Who plays for Tottenham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom