Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just my opinion that any poster who just comes on to endlessness cunt-off the club is a waste of oxygen. Might make you feel like a big-man but we can all see who's looking like a foolish troll ....

Is it the posters who get behind the club? or the ones who just slag it off?
I'm with you. If you slag off everything, what joy are you getting from the club. Also despise those who jump to conclusions because their paranoia is fuelled by the clickbait cunt journalists of the gutter press.

regarding the Kane statement yesterday, the timing of it is too coincidental with the Grealish transfer and Messi news.

He's just trying to appease the fans now as I think he knows he is in the wrong but I don't think a lot will buy it because like mentioned, why not come out on Monday and just explain what the situation is and carry on with his work. That would have been the better option.

I wouldn't be surprised if he signed a new contract to get everyone back on his side, but then has an actual release clause for next season.

Why are we calling Kane "Penis Snake"?
Because this article appeared in the Mail around the same time as it was reported that he fancied having a quick stop in Florida rather than turn up to training.

E8BIsT6X0AMrDow

Amusing timing, or something more sinister?

Because this article appeared in the Mail around the same time as it was reported that he fancied having a quick stop in Florida rather than turn up to training.

Amusing timing, or something more sinister?

Personally; I think we should drop it.... It was funny for all of 5 minutes and now just makes us look like mugs.

I’m pretty unhappy with Kane and not defending him but some of the hypocrisy and virtue signalling is a bit much.

People banging on about how much love and support they’ve given Kane and the club but then you see the poisonous shit posted about players like Winks and Dier.

People moaning about Kane’s loyalty but happy to throw other players under the bus without hesitation.

I think if he's still here when the window shuts it'll disappear, if he never pulls on the shirt again it'll linger.

Even though it's cute where it came from; on face value it's no better than "wanks", "fatberg" and the other witless shite that gets banded about by the toxic doom crew on here.

The reason he's acting like a spoilt kid is the transfer isn't close to happening

City just don't want him as much as he wants to move
Of course it’s impossible to know the truth unless you are in close circle but that could be a reason , along with him , stupidity, trusting levy with the agreement . It could also be that city did tap him up & made promises that they are now questioning I really think it’s an accumulation of several things .
I still think city will get a bid accepted but at this stage no one apart from the two chairmen know what’s going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom