Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That is exactly it, the manner in which he is conducting himself. Most fans get it and although it hurts, would sympathize with him making a move.

There is enough smoke to show there is a fire here. I’d frankly like him to go now, preferably outside England, but it has to make sense for the club. Someone offers a fair price for him, then it is time to cut him loose. But we can’t be bullied into a fire sale. The club needs to rebuild, so we either need to build it around his quality, or have to use funds from his sale to do so.

This is maybe the most annoying and frustrating thing. If Kane came out with a public statement to the fans about how he feels about the development of the club, the lack of investment, and his other concerns he could have possibly won the PR battle and strongly pushed for a move with fans still backing him or maybe not being really pissed off. He has bungled this whole thing.

All the fans want is honesty, that's something I expected Kane to give us, especially as an apparant Tottenham supporter and someone who came through our ranks.

If we take the assumption that Kane isn't going anywhere this summer, we have a simple choice: we can either accept that he has made some effort to try and make things right and get behind him and the team or we can refuse to forgive him and damage our prospects for the season.

The fact that he has given us a personal response does count for something with me. Too many people, both in football and in real life, do the dirty and never front up.

The key thing is that he has demonstrated a willingness to put the whole thing to one side and get back to the football. We can either cut off our nose to spite our face or we can be thankful that we have the services of the Premier League's best striker for at least one more season and make the best of it.

There’s a difference between being a supporter of Spurs because they’re a Kane fanboy and a Spurs supporter. There are more supporters that put the club before the player. Club should always comes before the player.

That said, Penis Snake is a two faced cowardly cunt.

Why are we calling Kane "Penis Snake"?

If we take the assumption that Kane isn't going anywhere this summer, we have a simple choice: we can either accept that he has made some effort to try and make things right and get behind him and the team or we can refuse to forgive him and damage our prospects for the season.

The fact that he has given us a personal response does count for something with me. Too many people, both in football and in real life, do the dirty and never front up.
Sure, but usually that entails the person admitting to a wrong doing and accepting the blame. He didn’t accept any responsibility and has flat out lied.
The key thing is that he has demonstrated a willingness to put the whole thing to one side and get back to the football. We can either cut off our nose to spite our face or we can be thankful that we have the services of the Premier League's best striker for at least one more season and make the best of it.
Man, this is just too much pandering to one person. This is again a situation of whether or not any player is bigger than the club. We existed before him and we will exist after him. We have had doomsday scenarios with different departures over the years but we always continued on. There are a lot of supporters who seem to have forgotten this, and so has Kane.

Sorry, that’s an assumption. And a failure of imagination. You don’t know any more than I do and the best way to handle bullshit is to ignore it until you can’t ignore it anymore. I get we are upset at the thought, but it was mostly press and Twitter forcing the issue and we are better than that. Give him the benefit of the doubt. He deserves that.
Wrong on every level.

Firstly, Son liked an insta tweet criticising Kane. Dier posted an insta story indirectly criticising Kane.

Nuno said it was 'an internal matter'. He would not have phrased it like this if Kane was not meant to come back anyway.
Every single reliable outlet, Alasdair Gold, The Athletic etc. reported that Kane was meant to turn up to training. Instead he is in Florida.

Boo hoo.

A world class player sees the shit we see day in day out wants out.

Wish I could do the same.

Enic are cancer. Levy is a duplicitous cunt shock. I'd want out after 10 years of seeing his lies.

Go Harry. Go and win shit. You won't win it here.

Tottenham are a banter club.

We could have been something. Lol. But that's not how to make money. We are a property investment company with a football club on the side.
Yeah, shame that we're stuck with tiny little Tottenham while Harry, as "one of our own", is free to leave us when we need him most.

You can do the same. If you love Harry so much, even more than Tottenham, you're free to join him at City. We'll still celebrate a well earned League Cup every 15 years, while you can enjoy the Premier League titles that the slaves earned...

Just watched some pundits talking about Kane saying he led the Spurs to the Champions League final "all by himself" and also stated that he is the Spurs captain.

How the fck did this false narrative around Kane come about in the media? It's like the world thinks he's been doing us favors.

I blame the Spurs front office for making this team so Kane centric as far as how the team is depicted/portrayed in the media. And you wonder why we can't recruit top level talent!

Just watched some pundits talking about Kane saying he led the Spurs to the Champions League final "all by himself" and also stated that he is the the Spurs captain.

How the fck did this false narrative around Kane come about in the media? It's like the world thinks he's been doing us favors.

I blame the Spurs front office for making this team so Kane centric as far as how the team is depicted/portrayed in the media. And you wonder why we can't recruit top level talent!
WTF, Kane had little or nothing to do with the latter stages of our CL campaign.

Tottenham star Kane 'hell bent' on quitting club this summer - Sources

let’s not forget that Kane expressed his willingness to leave before the end of last season. He wanted us supporters and media’s approval and support, but released an belated statement when the public sentiment did not go as he hoped. I heard the dressing room is not so happy with him and his statement as he is the only player who has not returned to the training (aside from Gil who has the Olympics final).

Come on…

He was reported as a no-show from multiple sources. If it were sanctioned by the club they would have addressed it, and/or Kane would have said on day one. Nuno said that they would handle the matter internally. If there was no issue, there would be nothing to handle. Finally after 5 days of missed training he says that it is not a problem but he can’t go into specifics.

I get the rose tinted glasses for Kane but this just doesn’t pass the sniff test.

Well, I certainly sniff something :pochunimpressed:

The bottom line is he wants out no way will he just knuckle down and play for us he can issue whatever statement he chooses but he has checked out .It 's only matter of when he goes now this has being going on too long for him just to forget about his move just have to make the best of situation unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom