Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow, what a riveting and original view. Thanks Wayne, I’m amazed no one else has ever blessed us with this incredible insight before.

They’re all so fucking desperate for him to leave us and just can’t stop going on about it. Pathetic.
I don't think he's saying that - but the trophies point stands. We just need to ensure he can win some with Spurs

I like a bit of parmigiano too but you can't beat a nice mature Cheddar on top of your bolognaise. Problem with parmigiano is the waiter gets to decide how much you have. Whoever thought that craziness was a good idea?
Begone back to your shoe shining and chimney sweeping you lower class cheddar oik!
:eriksenlol:

"Eeh oop, Nowt wrong with an aged extra mature cheddar.

If it'twer Cheddarici t'wud be gud enuf fer Real Madrid or Jooventus"

Kieran Trippier ( chapter 2)

Last edited:
Cooked a Bolognese tonight (the missus’s favourite) and bought a nice bottle of wine to go with the meal. I ended up in the kitchen reading the comments about the Chav match, and eating pickled onion Monster Munch while drinking backdated 1664. I’ve had so many breaks with women, but I keep fucking it up. Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman , where am I going wrong?

Cheers in advance.

Joe. X

She went to Mellow Lane in Hayes. She’s a teacher now. Steve’s sports shop was right there on the parade (as you know). We’ve been together a long time, but you’re right. I’m not 20 any longer. Spurs should take back stage to our continuing romance, and it would have done had not been for our amazing turnaround under Poch. I’m no longer a STH btw, but we’re both members now. Our eating habits are all my fault. Cheers Mrs P. Hope to meet up one day.

Hey Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman - it wasn’t Steve Perryman’s school I’ve just been told, it was Guy Butters’.

I’m in deep shit with everyone now.

I feel like Paddy McGuinness watching on from the side of the stage

Back
Top Bottom