Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We certainly will NOT be okay with what we currently have in attack, what the fuck are you on about?

All our rivals are strengthening, getting much better in the process and they're already ahead of us.

It's time for Spurs to start acting like a proper big club instead of acting like we're a slightly bigger Crystal Palace!
So let me get this straight you don't rate Son, Kulu, Maddison, Lo Celso? You don't rate our attacking manager, who had us outshoot a full strength Barca with a front 3 of Perisic, Richy and Soloman?

Let’s hope Levy and Enic are next to leave this club.

Some on here would be more upset about that then Kane leaving.

Since we moved into the new stadium we've become worse and the owners less ambitious.

Almost as if that was the endgame after all, NOT turning us into an elite club.

Maybe this will work in our favour BUT nobody thinks we'll do anything this coming season, heck some people don't even think we're worth a mention.

So let me get this straight you don't rate Son, Kulu, Maddison, Lo Celso? You don't rate our attacking manager, who had us outshoot a full strength Barca with a front 3 of Perisic, Richy and Soloman?

Outshooting =\= outscoring. We lost the game 4-2.

If we put Son down the middle I reckon we will score a good number of goals. Putting Richarlison up there will destroy the season.

All of this is hardly going to entice H to consider coming back to us in say 3 years. Levy constantly acting like a cunt does have a bearing on how we’re seen by potential signings.

Just like that beleaguered guy on the second Death Star, we need more men!

We finished 8th last season WITH Harry Kane.

You're expecting too much from Ange in his first season, he's not a miracle worker nor should we expect him to be.

We qualified for the final in December, he had ample time to sack him and plenty of opportunities to do so before then.

You think he suddenly realised that he'd have to pay him out with a week to go...?

There is such a thing as a trophy winning bonus, not just a bonus for qualifying for Europe.

Sounds like one myth has been debunked using another myth to me.

There was no justification for sacking him that week that makes any sense whatsoever, unless it was about money.

There was a rumour that last nights hold up was Kane's team wanting to screw Levy for more fees.

Levy's not the sort of person i'd want to try that against

It would be nice if this doesn't happen just to make that Fabrizio Romano look like a twat.
Charlie Kane, Daniel Levy, Fabrizio Romano, SSN...

What I glean from this is that football is full of NOT very nice people!

Harry Kane is a relative bystander in all this!

You are talking about a pre season friendly. And while we have looked good going forwards in pre-season.
30 goals just walked out of the door.
And not just 30 goals let's not forget all of Kanes assists either.

People are justifiably concerned.

Back
Top Bottom