Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's all point and laugh at NDomBadBoy and the recently departed former village idiot sammyspurs, who despite being told they were rather silly every week by people that actually know football, insisted that Harry was finished as a top player, and gave the impression that he would basically be playing Championship football from next season.

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

Unbelievable performance today from Kane. Some of his haters are over the top with criticism of him, but some days he has flattered to deceive. Today though he was world class. Complete performance, best passer in the league.

Harry should be battering down Levy’s door on Monday morning telling him cough up or sell me.

I won’t pretend I don’t think he behaved despicably in the summer, but Levy needs to step up or let him go. It would be criminal for him to go through his career without winning titles.

Let's all point and laugh at NDomBadBoy and the recently departed former village idiot sammyspurs, who despite being told they were rather silly every week by people that actually know football, insisted that Harry was finished as a top player, and gave the impression that he would basically be playing Championship football from next season.

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

Ooo you're letting some names off the hook here. Merciful.

With space he is Hoddle-esque.

Games like today are easy for him.

We need to ensure he is supported as best we can.

Very much down to ENIC to provide reasonable support cast members.

It does not mean having to spend the hundreds of millions that the fantasists and maybe even Conte believe is necessary.

Head and shoulders the best player on the pitch today.

So like just about every other player on the planet then?
Yes and no. No one on the planet plays well every game, but it would be wrong to claim Kane has had a great season. He has been in very good form of late and I believe he continues on this path, but he hasn’t shown up for half the season.

Yes and no. No one on the planet plays well every game, but it would be wrong to claim Kane has had a great season. He has been in very good form of late and I believe he continues on this path, but he hasn’t shown up for half the season.
I would say the first 10 games (approx) he was well below par and if a neutral who didn't know who Kane was had watched him they might think he was one of the weaker players in the team. Since then, he's only grown stronger and at the moment, I'd say he's hitting immense form. The City and todays performances were great. The only thing is, and this is a team problem not Kane. We collectively struggle against teams sitting deep, and in those games Kane hasn't been able to do too much.

Back
Top Bottom