Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CDjPegHWoAE7ui9.jpg

From the Grauniad live steam:

Harry Kane wins Young Player of the Year

The second biggest non-surprise of the evening. Eden Hazard was second in the voting. IS THAT AN OMEN FOR THE MAIN AWARD?

Kane said: “It is amazing. It is a very proud moment for myself and my family - hopefully the first of many to come,” Kane said of his award.

“I have got to keep working hard, but to be recognised by your fellow players is something special and it is a night I wont forget.

“It is incredible, an incredible feeling.”

Asked to sum up his season in one word, Kane went for: “Unreal.”

Just realised that Kane is the third Tottenham player in four years to win the trophy. That's pretty good going. With how young our team is, it wouldn't be surprising to see a few more winners over the course of the next few years.

Just realised that Kane is the third Tottenham player in four years to win the trophy. That's pretty good going. With how young our team is, it wouldn't be surprising to see a few more winners over the course of the next few years.
I read this somewhere ...

If the consolation of not winning the league is the FA Cup, and the consolation of not winning the FA cup is winning the League Cup, then the consolation of not winning the League cup is winning the PFA Player of the Year. It shows, as a club, we can do something right.

:coys:

Back
Top Bottom