Harry has lost the dressing room?!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ITK WARNING

Archibald

Quote:

"they are all aware of the lack of plan B and the same old training sessions and no new modern systems/ideas but they have been pretty unified..

Its the fact that the management team have now been shown up.. Maybe that is where the players are becoming wobbly as they now realise that, however there isnt anarchy in the squad"

I actually want this to be true.

At least then we know the players care enough and there is a reason for the utter shite form.

zin said:
Marty funkhouser said:
Apparently....Ade and Kaboul organised a meeting with all the players to talk about all their futures when/if Harry goes.

And the goss goes that 'Arry has found out about it and neither will play again this season.

Just what i heard , both injury's to both players were pretty much out of the blue

Kaboul got injured playing against Norwich no?
Hey let's not let common sense get in the way of a good conspiracy theory. I hear Harry is refusing to play Pienaar and Bassong, too.

LOL at the ITK's trying to score pts. Its obvious the players are fed up. You dont need an insider to tell you that.

It isn't actually as ridiculous as it sounds. He doesn't have to worry about sticking to that fucking left, and he's not got the worst shot on him.

Not that I want this to happen, btw.

Back
Top Bottom