Gutted

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

why are spurs fans getting arsey and upset over the appointment? who did you think we was going to hire? carlo ancelotti? do you really think we're good enough for managers like that, Pochettino is a great young manager with good ideas and we just need to get behind him, no 'WE8POCH' accounts and stupid protests because we haven't whooped everyone 9-0 home and away, we just need stability

why are spurs fans getting arsey and upset over the appointment? who did you think we was going to hire? carlo ancelotti? do you really think we're good enough for managers like that, Pochettino is a great young manager with good ideas and we just need to get behind him, no 'WE8POCH' accounts and stupid protests because we haven't whooped everyone 9-0 home and away, we just need stability

In all fairness, there aren't really any on here who have been brave enough to say anything, except "I8AVB" who got binned.

Based on the thread, there's 10 people who want him sacked already and 7 who give him 'til Xmas.

I'm quite sure that they are made up of "casual" fans, who seldom see WHL, and trolls.

For the most part I think we've all been pretty united and supportive of the new manager, even though he wasn't the favourite from the fan's point of view.

Quite pleased with how our lot on here have been, we're all having a bit of a laugh and a joke again and looking forward to our new change. Some positivity is in the air!

#COYS

In all fairness, there aren't really any on here who have been brave enough to say anything, except "I8AVB" who got binned.

Based on the thread, there's 10 people who want him sacked already and 7 who give him 'til Xmas.

I'm quite sure that they are made up of "casual" fans, who seldom see WHL, and trolls.

For the most part I think we've all been pretty united and supportive of the new manager, even though he wasn't the favourite from the fan's point of view.

Quite pleased with how our lot on here have been, we're all having a bit of a laugh and a joke again and looking forward to our new change. Some positivity is in the air!

#COYS
dont get people who are writing him off before we have even kicked a ball. All i have heard from saints fans and players is what a good manager he is. lets get behind the fella

You know what, Jol never set the world alight did he? But we loved him despite his lack of hair.

If we can capture just an inch of how things were under BMJ then I'm in. Fans united behind the team, good football and the whiff of untapped potential. Throw in a few cracking results and I'll take it.

Welcome to Spurs Poch! It's going to be one hell of a ride. Good luck Sir, good luck!

#COYS
I think it was just the options on that poll. Reading through the thread gave the impression people were just pressing which ever one they thought was funny. Also none post in it,the thread needs to go, it's embarrassing.

Sotonian, thanks for the kind words. Feel for you after the season you've had. Poch gone, Lallana and Shaw probably next. Out of interest who would you want in next. I really get the feeling that it will be Steve McClaren, which will be equally heartbreaking for Derby as it was for you losing Poch.

Back
Top Bottom