Guglielmo Vicario

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

so that little spray tanned popper sniffer was trying to take his gloves off before a corner and vicario hasnt gone ballistic?? thats a fucking sending off for unsportsmanship behavior!

just shows how weak this club is still. allows itself to get bullied by little cunts like that! viacrio should be going ballistic and the captain shouldnt be standing for it. a proper captain would set standards and shit like that wouldnt be tolerated.

Disagree.

Most of his game is very good. He needs to really work on dealing with those corners though. Massive improvement needed there (although it would also help if we could defend corners in general...)
How do you make a keeper who is petrified leaching his line better at corners. The man on him is no excuse as it makes no difference to what he will do. He has a weak mentality and is incredibly flat footed.

It's
Not
A
Sending
Off
Offence
You
Doughnut
it should be you irritating little twerp. if you think that players can just start trying to get the goalkeepers gloves off while waiting for a corner to come in is just a yellow youre a fucking fool. its not only unsportsmanlike behaviour its fucking weird. diving is a yellow card....this is far worse than that, hes physically trying to remove something that is on an opponent.

it should be you irritating little twerp. if you think that players can just start trying to get the goalkeepers gloves off while waiting for a corner to come in is just a yellow youre a fucking fool. its not only unsportsmanlike behaviour its fucking weird. diving is a yellow card....this is far worse than that, hes physically trying to remove something that is on an opponent.

First time you've ever witnessed shithousery or something, God you're so naive man, quit your tears.

I'm fine with oppo players doing that to our players as long as we can do it back to them.

How do you make a keeper who is petrified leaching his line better at corners. The man on him is no excuse as it makes no difference to what he will do. He has a weak mentality and is incredibly flat footed.

Do you remember his warrior performance against Chelsea? (And don’t say yeah we conceded 4 goals coz they were not his fault).

No he does not have a weak mentality. He’ll be our keeper for years to come and rightly so.

Deal with it.

First time you've ever witnessed shithousery or something, God you're so naive man, quit your tears.

I'm fine with oppo players doing that to our players as long as we can do it back to them.
physically trying to take a goalkeepers gloves off while waiting for a corner to come in is beyond shithousery...do you not understand that? he has absolutely no argument.

so what do you think would of happened if they actually scored the corner and vicario wasnt ready because he had an issue with his gloves not being on properly?

if shit like that isnt a red you open yourself up for all sorts of weird nonsense.

physically trying to take a goalkeepers gloves off while waiting for a corner to come in is beyond shithousery...do you not understand that? he has absolutely no argument.

so what do you think would of happened if they actually scored the corner and vicario wasnt ready because he had an issue with his gloves not being on properly?

if shit like that isnt a red you open yourself up for all sorts of weird nonsense.

VAR would have probably ruled it out - can't be sending players off for stupid petty shit like that.

Shithousery is shithousery, just like diving, initiating contact, feigning injury, shirt pulling - all comes under the same thing, would love our players to learn a thing or two like that.

All's fair as far as I'm concerned.

VAR would have probably ruled it out - can't be sending players off for stupid petty shit like that.

Shithousery is shithousery, just like diving, initiating contact, feigning injury, shirt pulling - all comes under the same thing, would love our players to learn a thing or two like that.

yea, taking the goalkeepers gloves off is the same as shirt pulling.

yea, taking the goalkeepers gloves off is the same as shirt pulling.

Nick Young Wtf GIF

This like talking to the guy in the pub with missing teeth who's mum took crack when she was pregnant with him.
wouldnt know, never had that experience. id rather talk to him than some little virgin loser on the internet whos not got a scooby and lives the life of being one irritating little cunt though.

Are you really that dumb or were you just emotional and having a crywank over Humza.
Not dumb. Just don’t think the problem is solved by Vic having a wee jig up and down. Needs him and the other players to do something more extreme than that.

Ben White is the biggest pansy I’ve ever seen play football and even he wouldn’t have been scared off by a bounce.

And I couldn’t give a shite about Humza. Although I do fancy a wank. Probably won’t think about him whilst I’m doing it though.

Strictly speaking diving is punishable by yellow card..... 2nd yellow? ...Laters.

Shirt pulling can be too (or even a red) depending on where and how.

The gloves thing is funny though...... If he'd have actually managed to take Vic's gloves off without noticing he'd have deserved a free penalty for pulling such a stunt off! 😄

Meanwhile; memories......

1380053068129.gif

Back
Top Bottom