Glenn Hoddle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Most opposition fans have been very good from what I have seen. Obviously you get the odd cunt and someone that thinks they are being orignal/funny by bringing up ancient history but on the whole they have been pretty respectful.

I cant choose between these two as my favourite goals of all time. Have always been.

Third would be the chip vs Watford. 4th the run through the middle vs Oxford, as posted below.

All others are also rans...

Last edited:
He scored v Rovers in the 9-0 game but was a tap in. Was there for the two volleys, Oxford, 30yd screamer at Anfield, the untelevised one v Bolton in FA cup during div 2 season (the greatest I saw him score), and many more to boot.

I remember the 83/84 season when we played Bayern. Spurs lost 1-0 in Munich, i was there btw. The return leg at the Lane i watched on telly sitting in a bar down in the Grand dutchè, you know, the big L 208. It was me and to fat germans and one italien guy who couldent stand germans, so he was all Tottenham that night. Before the game Bayern said they where glad that they did not try to by Hoddle, mind games. Glenn said in response; i will let those talented feet of mine do the talking tonight. And he did. The two germans, never mind lol.

Before my time, but I did my due diligence as a kid and watched every available piece of footage I could when I was a kid. Old enough to remember him being our manager.

Seemed to be as Spurs as it gets. An underrated maverick (and by underrated I mean at international levels of recognition). Hope he gets well soon.

Back
Top Bottom