Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could we be holding the transfer back so we can announce him as our deadline day marquee signing ?.. Like we did with Benjamin Stambouli a couple seasons ago.

He's been great coaching balotelli off field. Told Zlatan he couldn't demand big pay with his stats told him to knuckle down and work take off his designer gear and fame fortune would come , supposedly. Hasn't seemed to have done that with pogba or Mario though. Mario still thinks he's on for one of his 3 ballon d'ors.

What he wants is what he's contractually obliged to - some 20-30% of the transfer.

If a club is dumb enough to agree to that, they're dumb enough to pay.

From what I hear about Raiola, he's as much of an off-field coach as he is an agent. For all the negativity that surrounds them, I would bet that Gazza would have been much better of if he had an agent like Raiola, rather than the despicable cretins that have fed off him all his life and left him to rot.
In all honesty I don't think anyone could have altered Gazza's destiny. Raiola cannot control/influence balotell off field.
Let's get it straight Raiola is in it for the money like other agents. They are not really concerned with altruism. They only care on condition that for helping/ nurturing, guiding even, there is or maybe is something in it for them. I help you you help me. Otherwise they'd be working for the players union

He's been great coaching balotelli off field. Told Zlatan he couldn't demand big pay with his stats told him to knuckle down and work take off his designer gear and fame fortune would come , supposedly. Hasn't seemed to have done that with pogba or Mario though. Mario still thinks he's on for one of his 3 ballon d'ors.

Mario and Zlatan have similarities though - neither are actually that wild or odd off the pitch, they just generate interest and myth.

Most of the Balotelli stories for when he was at City are know to have been made up, just like the Zlatan stories way back when were.

I wonder if Raiola does it on purpose to keep them in the news and thus talked-about.

I've not heard bad stories about Pogba or Balotelli in a long time - I don't think you could try and tell any rich black lad to stay away from the bling, when many of the people that they (even as footballers) would idolise would be musicians (used loosely) who build their image on designer gear and 'bling'.

Mario and Zlatan have similarities though - neither are actually that wild or odd off the pitch, they just generate interest and myth.

Most of the Balotelli stories for when he was at City are know to have been made up, just like the Zlatan stories way back when were.

I wonder if Raiola does it on purpose to keep them in the news and thus talked-about.

I've not heard bad stories about Pogba or Balotelli in a long time - I don't think you could try and tell any rich black lad to stay away from the bling, when many of the people that they (even as footballers) would idolise would be musicians (used loosely) who build their image on designer gear and 'bling'.
Similarities with Gazza too. Mario isn't any worse than what Gazza was. There was also myth etc surrounding Gazza. My point was that mino cannot stop Bslotelli from letting off rockets from his windows, stop him visiting whore houses and being rowdy or walk around Naples with the commora. If Mario decided to drink nobody could stop him. He's his own man. I doubt if he would have helped Gazza . I just am not too keen on agents. They are the estate agents of football.
We will have to agree to disagree :) I understand what you're getting at though.

Whatever Balotelli's talent it ain't Gazza level, not by a long way. Gazza was so good he could afford to go on a drinking bender or put on some weight and still play the crap out of the opposition. Balotelli might be a top player if he works hard but he isn't of the level that he can be his 'own man' and be a good footballer, he has to make a choice.

Terrorist attack delaying a Spurs transfer...

That's actually a new one for us.

What a clusterfuck it has turned out to be. Would appear that we're very keen on him if Levy and co. have stuck the negotiations out for this long.
Frustrating that it'll have at least cost us N'Koudou's involvement for the first few games of the season.
I know nothing about the player, but if he's considered to be one for the future then it's not really that important to have him ready for next Saturday.

It's strange that's there's literally no news trickling out of this deal... Just nothing.. What's going on? I presume he's still training with OM

weneedtotalkaboutkevin_poster.jpg

Terrorist attack delaying a Spurs transfer...

That's actually a new one for us.

What a clusterfuck it has turned out to be. Would appear that we're very keen on him if Levy and co. have stuck the negotiations out for this long.
Frustrating that it'll have at least cost us N'Koudou's involvement for the first few games of the season.
He says Njie was currently in Paris waiting August 5th. Finishes article as of June 7th. Doesn't say Njie is back.
So, on Sunday Njie, according to Lyall was in Paris.
Yet he's not now is he.

So, according to them what is standard procedure is to stop a player from training after he has had a medical and now we hear they are reconsidering the deal.
Meanwhile the player they may keep or sell is not going to be match fit.

Maybe we should look somewhere else. No doubt we are. Can't see us relying on this to go through.
To be honest for the money you could probably get a better player with just as much potential. I should think Ousmane Dembele didn't cost Dortmund that much more seeing as their highest ever transfer is for about £26m for Schurrle.
I have a feeling it's all about money and the stalling is just a wait to see if anyone offers more dough.
They need money.

Didn't demand a replacement before selling Batshuyai or stop him from training.Edit: thinking about that they must have been able to ask for a loan from chavs surely.
They had 15 out on loan last season.

If we do sign him he will have an awful lot of expectation on him after all this bollocks.
If he's ordinary everyone will wonder why we fucking bothered.

Last edited:
...but... but... but I thought his barber said he was coming!!
If the whole Man City/John Stones farce is to go by - he's probably already signed and probably even met the players already but for WHATEVER reason we aren't confirming it.

Back
Top Bottom