Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hard to feel anything other than meh about this.
Haven't seen what Clinton is all about, so may be he has a point to prove even more now.
Impossible to feel disappointed about a player not joining us that I have never heard of let alone never seen kick a ball.
Sounds like we were well and truly fucked about with

Just mere coincidence that the day we announce Mitchell mutually agreed to leave the club, there are rumours stating Nkoudou deal is off?

Just mere coincidence that the day we announce Mitchell mutually agreed to leave the club, there are rumours stating Nkoudou deal is off?

Could work either way. Could be a sign that Mitchell was recommending shite players, and was found in the back room of Spurs Lodge with a notepad and a laptop with FM Genie Scout on it.

Hard to feel anything other than meh about this.
Haven't seen what Clinton is all about, so may be he has a point to prove even more now.
Impossible to feel disappointed about a player not joining us that I have never heard of let alone never seen kick a ball.
Sounds like we were well and truly fucked about with
End thread on this post

N'Koudou: " I cannot join zis Cloob now.. Mitchell was like a Fazzer to me... he pay for my barbershop haircut...he vant zo much to bring me to Ingleterre. .. I cannot imajeeene life at Tott'nem 'Otspoors vizout him zere!"

Source: Facetwat!

I'm bothered by this at all. Some guy from the french league who was good for 3 months. We're better off spending the money on an already established player like Rafa

N'Koudou: " I cannot join zis Cloob now.. Mitchell was like a Fazzer to me... he pay for my barbershop haircut...he vant zo much to bring me to Ingleterre. .. I cannot imajeeene life at Tott'nem 'Otspoors vizout him zere!"

Source: Facetwat!

a1Ywp6G_700b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom