Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good luck to him.

Signed when Pochettino probably never wanted him. Never really given a chance because of it but never really kicked up a fuss, always had a smile on his face and seems to get along with all the players in the team.

Thanks for these anyway:

tumblr_pdw8j8HWg61unaw5fo1_1280.jpg

Hard to feel anything other than meh about this.
Haven't seen what Clinton is all about, so may be he has a point to prove even more now.
Impossible to feel disappointed about a player not joining us that I have never heard of let alone never seen kick a ball.
Sounds like we were well and truly fucked about with

Really liked what I saw last night. A huge game for him to come into and he really changed it for us.
Dribbling and speed aside, I was really impressed when he sprinted back to help make a crucial challenge when they were breaking on us.
Can see him doing some damage off the bench against tired sides and offers us something different than we have

What a silly fucker. "I didn't know"... I smell bullshit. You just don't take to social media wearing a rivals colours unless you want to stir up a shitstorm. Particularly the rival that pipped you to the title a few weeks ago.
He's either one brain dead stupid cunt or he's a shit stirring little cunt. Either way, he's out of this club if there is any sense in the world.

:carrollwtf:

It's not like it's a team from a league half way across the world. It's literally the same fucking league he plays in wearing the shirt of a direct rival of the team you fucking play for. How stupid can you be?

I'm a "water off a duck's back" kinda guy but doing something this stupid? Should be a perma-ban.

Even if you weren't a football fan, you'd have to be a fucking imbecile to not be aware of the rivalry from the season just gone! It doesn't even make sense why you'd need your mate to buy you a Chelsea shirt, then for you to walk about in it in public - suggests no pride in the club he's paid by.

I've made excuses for him all season, but he's got me on this one.

Bale didn't show me any respect when he kissed Madrid's badge, quite the opposite. He kicked me in the nuts the fucking big eared cunt.

Gibbon-headed boyohood-club cunt.

Loved-AVB-so-much-he-fucked-right-off new-badge-kissing refuse-to-learn-Spanish cunt

Not contributing anything to the current debate I know, just wanted to get that off my chest

Because he's a football player from France mate. I'm not defending him, I'm having a pop at our double standards as fans. It makes fan look like twats.

Please explain...?

Cos, at best, all I'm seeing is one hell of a flawed connection between this and the Roberts or Bale scenarios you describe...

G*N had no obligation of any kind to wear that shirt in public, let alone let himself be photographed alongside a fucking gooner in it for instagram(*).

(*The stupidity makes me more and more mad each time I consider it!)

Love to see him pull this shit with Boca Juniors/River Plate or another similarly combustible dynamic.

Would put these accusations of over-reacting into perspective quite quickly I'd imagine.

If it doesn't offend some of you then fine, how very modern and liberal of you, but you can give up your right to get pissy about any matters of loyalty, dedication, commitment etc, because it all stems from 'the shirt'.... Ever wonder why we see so little of this kind of shit (like I said earlier, Fabregas pre-Barca was the last example I can recall and that was seemingly under a degree of duress)?

That's BECAUSE it's so obvious and easily avoided.

Fuck G*N and all dipshit social-media monkey's like him.

Not quite sure there's any double standards going on.

If any of our players was snapped happily posing for photos in a Chelsea shirt whilst still one of our players, I'd call him a fucking dumbass and expect to never see him in a Spurs shirt again.

Wearing a Chelsea shirt whilst playing for them is completely different and it's as clear as night and day. :llorishuh:

I'm not defending him

I didn't say you were; defo mocking those offended by his actions though by means of your comments about double-standards & over-reactions.

But if stones are thrown then throw them at ever player that wears another clubs shirt, especially one worn in pride of battle, when it matters on the field, when it is worn with honour.

Sounds pretty, but doesn't really forward the debate mate...

- Can we reasonably expect a professional to never work for another employer because he worked here once?

No.

- Can we, as fans, rightfully expect a basic level of respect from those that are paid handsomely to represent us and our club whilst here?

Damn fucking right we can.

Just wondering, when it came to the Ghaly shirt throwing incident; were you in the "well, he had to take it off at some point" camp? : P

Biggest problem I found with Nkoudou was that he'd beat a player with pace, then cut back and pass it backwards.

I remember him ripping apart Alves in pre season. Obviously this is pre season but that sort of positive performance is what we need from him. Beat a man? Great, now get in the box and give them something more to worry about.

Say that again mate?

Back
Top Bottom