Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, because it means little to me, because it meant little to him.

It means a lot to see Bale kiss Madrid's badge on his first day wearing it. It means a lot seeing Roberts fight for Chelsea's honour. Yes, it's a job and yes they are excused because of it (well most are) by me too.

The bloke was an idiot nothing more.

It's worse imo.

Anyone who went on to play for another team is doing so to earn a living, in a time where salaries weren't so lavish. They put a professional shift in for a testimonial (gazza, hoddle) or to earn their wages elsewhere.

They didn't walk around in a rival shirt, 100% of their own volition, whilst being paid by the club, then pose it in for another rival team's fans.

Taking the piss is a world apart from earning a living.

So prisoners and barbers, huh? The poor old ITK wums on SC must being feeling a bit jelly and vulnerable.
And I wonder who's next to complete the trifecta?

:pocheyes:

Seeing as footballing ability is really yet to be seen with the two of them, I'm quite glad that we traded the continuously surprised look of N'Jie for the continuously happy look of N'Koudou.

Whether we make him out to be a Judas light ot not, it doesn't matter.

A player that doesn't understand why it's wrong to pose in a Chavs shirt as a Spurs player doesn't have what it takes to succeed under Poch.

He's toast.

Just mere coincidence that the day we announce Mitchell mutually agreed to leave the club, there are rumours stating Nkoudou deal is off?
N'Koudou: " I cannot join zis Cloob now.. Mitchell was like a Fazzer to me... he pay for my barbershop haircut...he vant zo much to bring me to Ingleterre. .. I cannot imajeeene life at Tott'nem 'Otspoors vizout him zere!"

Source: Facetwat!

Compared to Clintons cameo's things are looking good. Liked what I saw going forward but when you're 1-0 up away from home, with 7 mins left of the game and desperate for the 3 points to kickstart your campaign, that track back and tackle he did was his most important action.

To be honest, although it's idiotic of him and he should never have done it, I feel zero connection to him as a 'Spurs' player and am not really bothered. He's hardly ever played for us! Almost as if it's some random bloke is pictured wearing a chav shirt.

He'll be sold this summer anyway.

Stupid of him but some people need to calm down. He'll be gone but lets not make him out to be Judas 2.0.

Granted, but...

It's naive, careless and more than a touch ignorant.... These kids all grew up as football fans and (should) understand the whole dynamic... There really no excuse.

It's massively disrespectful to our fanbase.

Hopefully we can get shot of him. His excuses are even more feeble than his performance away at Liverpool in the league cup

How the hell can you not know, he joined a club only two months after that night at Stamford bridge and one we were chasing after for the title this season, they are another London club and again I presume would have tasted the atmosphere at WHL and Stamford bridge.

To say he didn't know is a massive insult to our fan base and to the club, he is a highly paid professional in the public eye. For someone who is so called savvy with online media he really has got this wrong.

Get him out asap

Back
Top Bottom