Game of the season so far

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What has our best game been in your eyes? One game which stands out from the rest this season?
For me it would have to be the stoke game, complete and utter domination with 3 goals to back that up.

Swans away.
Remember. Moussa tryed to score, when should of have passed to ade.

DEMBELE TRIED TO FUCKEN SCORE.

What has our best game been in your eyes? One game which stands out from the rest this season?
For me it would have to be the stoke game, complete and utter domination with 3 goals to back that up.

It's been a dreadful season, and how we are even 5th is a miracle. That said, there have been a few games we have won without a great deal of luck. I thought we played well against Newcastle, especially considering our record up there.

I agree with most of the above. I haven't enjoyed a single spurs game as regard to performance in over 2 years. Southampton away came close as it was exciting. The way we pass the ball is so slow it's mind numbing. I'm seriously starting to question if we will achieve double figures in our gd, which after spending so much money in the summer is quite simply pathetic.

I agree with most of the above. I haven't enjoyed a single spurs game as regard to performance in over 2 years. Southampton away came close as it was exciting. The way we pass the ball is so slow it's mind numbing. I'm seriously starting to question if we will achieve double figures in our gd, which after spending so much money in the summer is quite simply pathetic.

It's the AVB legacy

Liverpool at home.
beT4JXz.gif

Probably the Newcastle game.

It's maybe a barometer of how average the quality of football has been from us this season that people are picking out games against the likes of Stoke as "best of the season". There aren't any famous victories yet this year that stick out in memory, due in no small part to the inability of AVB and Sherwood to convincingly beat any of the top four this term.

Probably the Newcastle game.

It's maybe a barometer of how average the quality of football has been from us this season that people are picking out games against the likes of Stoke as "best of the season". There aren't any famous victories yet this year that stick out in memory, due in no small part to the inability of AVB and Sherwood to convincingly beat any of the top four this term.

United away is always a nice one.

Though seeing as everyone wins there these days it takes a little away from it.

I thought one of the best games last season was the Inter demolition (i.e. an EL clash), so here's hoping tonight can also allude to such heights

Back
Top Bottom