Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's joining the PDO.

I’m almost frightened to ask what that stands for!

Star Trek Sea GIF

Your avatar doesn't say supporter anymore, mate.
There's a hint huh? I've not cancelled the subscription.....oh well.

I think it's only on the "app" on ios that the ads are showing anyway. Not fussed. Just thought I'd bring it to Admin Admin 's attention as he may only get £0.75 a month from my ad revenue as opposed to £0.99 for my subscription. He's never going to keep his army of domestics and his chauffeur and pilot like that is he!

There's a hint huh? I've not cancelled the subscription.....oh well.

I think it's only on the "app" on ios that the ads are showing anyway. Not fussed. Just thought I'd bring it to Admin Admin 's attention as he may only get £0.75 a month from my ad revenue as opposed to £0.99 for my subscription. He's never going to keep his army of domestics and his chauffeur and pilot like that is he!
Your subscription says it has expired. Have you possibly sent me all your money?

Did anyone have issues logging on to the forum last night (somewhere around 23h00 to 02h00 UK time)? I had no other Internet issues so assumed there were some problems.

Did anyone have issues logging on to the forum last night (somewhere around 23h00 to 02h00 UK time)? I had no other Internet issues so assumed there were some problems.
Yeah, had some issues with the server. Fixed it this morning.

Back
Top Bottom