Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin Admin

Iโ€™m getting adverts & im a paid up member for the angry cocks

Not sure why as my last payment went out fine ๐Ÿ‘

Admin Admin

Iโ€™m getting adverts & im a paid up member for the angry cocks

Not sure why as my last payment went out fine ๐Ÿ‘
Odd. I can see the payment but it's not automatically added you to the supporter group, like it usually does.

I've manually done it now but we might have this issue again next month.

I had to find a way of getting into and out of Russia to acquire his Black Sea caviar.

I remember those days .

Itโ€™s a good sign , he trusts you . Youโ€™ll be feeding his Arabian horses next . One is said to be a direct bloodline of Shergar

Oh, I see I'm no longer a supporter. Did my SO stop? Has the system changed?
Only noticed because the ads have appeared for me.

Oh, I see I'm no longer a supporter. Did my SO stop? Has the system changed?
Only noticed because the ads have appeared for me.
Something has broken at PayPal's end. I've contacted them but no idea if they will even get back in touch. It's a pain. I've manually upgraded you for now (anyone else, give me a shout and I'll do the same to yours).

It will happen next month though, just let me know.

Something has broken at PayPal's end. I've contacted them but no idea if they will even get back in touch. It's a pain. I've manually upgraded you for now (anyone else, give me a shout and I'll do the same to yours).

It will happen next month though, just let me know.
To be honest I'm not that bothered. If it begins to phase me I'll holler. Cheers Case.

Admin Admin

[copied from a failed PM - just noticed others are having this issue, too.]

Hey, I've just noticed that my supporter tag is missing. Not sure when it happened. I'm still paying the subs, so something is broken.

I have options in the page to 'use the forum advert free', which doesn't show my status as a supporter either (when I click on it).

Could you take a look?

Cheers.

Admin Admin

[copied from a failed PM - just noticed others are having this issue, too.]

Hey, I've just noticed that my supporter tag is missing. Not sure when it happened. I'm still paying the subs, so something is broken.

I have options in the page to 'use the forum advert free', which doesn't show my status as a supporter either (when I click on it).

Could you take a look?

Cheers.
Yeah, see above. An issue at PayPal's end. They say they've fixed it now but anyone who's subscription renewed while it was down was broken. I've manually renewed yours for now. Hopefully it should be back to normal next time but give me a shout if it doesn't work.

Not a problem per se, but how do I know when my supporter subscription runs out? No idea what I paid for or when. I could just pay attention more I suppose.

:mourweird:

Back
Top Bottom