First Time Meeting a Spurs Fan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't see too many Yids out in the desert although I reckon I have seen a few of these wandering around!: ostrich:

I love it when you get a cabbie that is Spurs. You end up talking about football and moaning about Adebayor for the journey and paying less than it says on the meter.

I love it when you get a cabbie that is Spurs. You end up talking about football and moaning about Adebayor for the journey and paying less than it says on the meter.

I'm aware it wasn't mentioned, but throughout the board you can see people saying how we miss out on Champions League football by a few points and this is usually due to the fact we don't get our transfers done early and make slow starts to the league.

I'm a cabbie. End of message.

Back
Top Bottom