Federico Fazio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hombre-arge-20.jpg

I've heard they are pretty skilful with balls. Being Argentinian and all....

(Director)

Men like football right? They also lika da bitches....

FOOTBALL BITCHES!!!

:freundgoal::freundgoal::freundgoal::levylol::levylol::walker-scream:

It got us into the draw for the fair play spot in the 2005/06 UEFA Cup - as you well know.

Doesn't that go by number of fouls as opposed to severity?

Let Fazio go nuts like a couple times a season and all other times let the nice guys flourish and do their thing to balance it out.

Doesn't that go by number of fouls as opposed to severity?

Let Fazio go nuts like a couple times a season and all other times let the nice guys flourish and do their thing to balance it out.
I was joking mate, my mock indignation should have been more obvious. They were desperate times. What a shit way to qualify for anything.

gibbs131 back me up man, saw your name ITT and was sad to not see "soft Spurs incarnate" mentioned once.

Beep.

Ole gibbsy is not available because all of Pochs big burly signings have caused him to levitate into dreamland.

If you'd like to leave a message, press 1, If you'd like to trust ole gibbsy, press 2. If you are Joe Clash, please hang up and try again never.

Beep.

Ole gibbsy is not available because all of Pochs big burly signings have caused him to levitate into dreamland.

If you'd like to leave a message, press 1, If you'd like to trust ole gibbsy, press 2. If you are Joe Clash, please hang up and try again never.
2 down 1 to go eh Gibboola me old mate? I built my house out of bricks Wolfman. Blow Harder.:nawty:

Back
Top Bottom