Federico Fazio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

don't know anything about him but I'm happy. Verts and him long term CB Kaboul back up, Dier RB and we can fuck Naughton off and stick Walker on the bench.

So essentially now as a first and back up defence.
Walker, Fazio, Vertonghen, Rose
Yedlin, Dier, Kaboul, Davies

Im happy with any mixture of them to be honest!

Yedlin is nowhere near the team in a literal spatial sense at this point. Probably not quite there yet in terms of readiness either. But yeah, it's nice to be getting deeper in the back after last season.

you'd have Walker over Dier at RB? i've seen Dier play 2 games there for us and i've never been so calm watching our right back on the ball. Reads the game twice as well as Walker as well.

oY7vA.gif

Would be nice to see him soften up Balotelli on Saturday

hmmm let's hope he leaves that shit behind him. We don't need players getting themselves sent off and/or banned.
Fuck that.

Costa had his hand in his face. I like a player who doesn't take shit and shows some fight.

As long as he doesn't do it unprovoked I'm all for him cunting people off with his fists.

Fuck that.

Costa had his hand in his face. I like a player who doesn't take shit and shows some fight.

As long as he doesn't do it unprovoked I'm all for him cunting people off with his fists.
I like players who stay on the pitch and play for the team instead of watching from the stands.

Back
Top Bottom