FAZIO CAME, HE SAW, HE SAID NO - West Brom vs Tottenham 15:00 Saturday 5th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[formation=4231, Would Bang Wife, Tats, The Hair Model, Sourface, Dwarf, Moose, Meathead, The Swan, The K-Pop Star , The Great Dane, God][/formation]

Last edited:
west_brom_high_st__17_02_13_003_zpsf4f745b3.jpg
This looks familiar.
Download.ashx

Very cliche but 3 points at these grounds are what gets you top 4. The scum getting done over here was sweet so let's hope they've peaked with that one, they lost that game for me as they are so lightweight, I've got full confidence in our lads to more than be a match for them physically.

3-1 Win. 19 yellow cards for the Yids.

West Brom will hate our style of play. They did Woolwich as they don't harry the opposition enough and the Baggies could just sit back and soak it all up with 9 men in front of the penalty area. Our fit-as-fuck-in-your-face-give-you-milliseconds-on-the-ball-make-you-cry-super-press will force mistakes out of this average footballing side.

I don't mind the Baggies and quite like Pulis, but it was no coincidence this was our easiest away fixture last season.

I'm going big. Fuck it.

0-4. COYFS.

West Brom are my second team at the minute but only because of a sizeable contingent of Northern Ireland internationals...they are a tough team to beat but I think we should have enough about us to win.

This is a real acid test for our boys. These games are bread and butter if want something from the league this year. I'm feeling we will just nick it:allitongue:

They'll sit with 9 men back, frustrate us to no end, try to catch us on a counter, we'll thank God (Arry) that we have Hugo, manage to sneak one in, they'll open up and expose themselves :ledleylick:, we'll sneak in another. Cagey yet tidy 2-0.

We will win 14 games without defeat :4-1 with Berahino knocking in their lone goal just to remind us of what he has got!

Our Christmas Premier League fixtures are against;

West Brom (A)
Newcastle (H)
Southampton (A)
Norwich (H)
Watford (A)

I've asked Santa for five wins. If we're serious about a top four finish then 15 points here will be ideal. No team in the Premier League is better equipped to cope with the busy festive period than us so there's every chance that we could be sitting pretty at the top of the league on January 1st.

City have got Stoke (A), Swansea (H), Woolwich (A), Sunderland (H), Leicester (A).

Leicester have got Swansea (A), Chelsea (H), Everton (A), Liverpool (A), Man City (H)

United have got West Ham (H), Bournemouth (A), Norwich (H), Stoke (A), Chelsea (H)

Scum have got Sunderland (A), Villa (A), City (H), Southampton (A), Bournemouth (H)

I'm thinking that all of the above are going to drop points over the Christmas season. We have the most forgiving festive fixture list so our fate is in our own hands! I'm not saying that we're going to win the league but we've got to take the points when we can.

went to this fixture a couple of seasons ago when we were 3-0 down before half time. an OG, harry kane came on and scored to make it 3-2 and then Eriksen hammered a worldie into the top corner in stoppage time to make it 3-3. I thoroughly enjoyed singing "3-0 and you fucked it up" to thousands of empty seats at full time, was a class day out.

WBA style of play is sticking 9 men behind the ball, lumping forward and hoping to catch teams on the break. This is where our front line and midfield have to pressure everyone on the pitch, work them back to their own area and capitalise on any errors they make. If we play our game, like we did at Woolwich, Wet Spam and every other game this year then we can come away with a positive result.

They don't have much pace in the middle of the park, nor do they really have a player who will go past the striker, maybe Morrison. So Dier, Alli, Dembele and Eriksen will have to work hard and pressure their midfield.

Son will offer pace and directness, as well as being able to run beyond Kane. Lamela offers directness, he pressures the opposition so well and works his socks off when getting back so I'd be happy if either started.

Back
Top Bottom