FAZIO CAME, HE SAW, HE SAID NO - West Brom vs Tottenham 15:00 Saturday 5th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Freudlyuchenko

LIVE LAUGH LOVE
west_brom_high_st__17_02_13_003_zpsf4f745b3.jpg

2B8C7B7400000578-3205910-image-m-68_1440153966801.jpg

Alli's back, hopefully some energy is back and lets smash these cunts......... that seems a bit harsh, can't really feel bitter towards West Brom tbh.

You guys know the drill by now:

Lloris

Walker - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose

Dier - Dembele

Lamela - Alli - Eriksen

Kane​
Subs: Vorm, Wimmer, Davies, Carroll, N'Jie, Son, Onomah

Last edited:
Lloris
Dier - Alli
Lamela - Dembele - Eriksen
Kane
1-1

We seem to do well here, they have found a bit of form aswell.

W brom 1 _ 2 Tottenham......lamela and kane

Ali back in, lamela to start aswell

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderwiereld, Vertonghen, Rose, Alli, Dier, Son, Dembele, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

It's between Son and Lamela for the right, I don't mind who starts as they both offer something vital.

This could be used as a platform by Berahino to try and sell himself to Poch, if Pulis plays him.

With a weeks rest and nothing to distract the team then I'm confident of a win, but Pulis will make them tough to break down. The pressing and pressure on the ball will be vital here.

west_brom_high_st__17_02_13_003_zpsf4f745b3.jpg

2B8C7B7400000578-3205910-image-m-68_1440153966801.jpg

Alli's back, hopefully some energy is back and lets smash these cunts......... that seems a bit harsh, can't really feel bitter towards West Brom tbh.

You guys know the drill by now:

Lloris

Dier - Dembele

Lamela - Alli - Eriksen

Kane​
Subs: Vorm, Wimmer, Davies, Carroll, N'Jie, Son, Onomah
Kim-Jong-un.gif

1-3. COYFS!

I remember going to WBA for the 1st leg of the League Cup. There was a rail strike on and we took about a million coaches up there. I think Martin Jol played for them that day. Anyway, back to the here and now - I will be disappointed if we don't get maximum points for this one. Don't think it will be easy, but if we get into our groove, then they won't be able to live with us.

Last time I went was 2005 I think. I was driving back from Scotland with the missus and l thought it would be a nice way to finish our holiday. Ha ha, it was bad before the game and fucking murders after it. Welcome back to England. Can't even remember the score. Shithole.

Back
Top Bottom